First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ouran Host Club Is Now Open For Business
Fan
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Charsity wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:

Kaoru: ............*thinking of Hikaru*


Mori: ......watz wrong Kaoru?


Kaoru: *looks at Mori-senpai* oh, hi, mori-senpai...*sited down* nah...just thinking something..where honey-senpai?
Posted 10/28/08

UchihaNeji wrote:


Charsity wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:

Kaoru: ............*thinking of Hikaru*


Mori: ......watz wrong Kaoru?


Kaoru: *looks at Mori-senpai* oh, hi, mori-senpai...*sited down* nah...just thinking something..where honey-senpai?


Mori* oh *nods* napping...
Posted 10/28/08
Honey-senpai~ Where are juu~ x.x I brought some cake too. *takes out cookies and cream cheese cake*
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

Komaki_Mai wrote:

Lolz. xD Hihi~


Mori: *bows head* welcome Komaki-hime...Hunny is napping...
Fan
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Charsity wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:


Charsity wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:

Kaoru: ............*thinking of Hikaru*


Mori: ......watz wrong Kaoru?


Kaoru: *looks at Mori-senpai* oh, hi, mori-senpai...*sited down* nah...just thinking something..where honey-senpai?


Mori* oh *nods* napping...


Kaoru: I see....*take out PSP and play* ..(wow..you are pretty good at roleplaying mori-senpai..)
Posted 10/28/08

UchihaNeji wrote:


Charsity wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:


Charsity wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:

Kaoru: ............*thinking of Hikaru*


Mori: ......watz wrong Kaoru?


Kaoru: *looks at Mori-senpai* oh, hi, mori-senpai...*sited down* nah...just thinking something..where honey-senpai?


Mori* oh *nods* napping...


Kaoru: I see....*take out PSP and play* ..(wow..you are pretty good at roleplaying mori-senpai..)


Mori: *standing and looking at u* yes...( haha, thanx)
Fan
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Kaoru: *finding tono* where is tono?
Posted 10/28/08
*takes out my own PSP* ^^ Haha. Do you have tekken on your Kaoru? Wanna vs?
Fan
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Komaki_Mai wrote:

*takes out my own PSP* ^^ Haha. Do you have tekken on your Kaoru? Wanna vs?


Koaru: Sure...I am kinda boring anyway....*take out PSP again*
Posted 10/28/08

UchihaNeji wrote:


Komaki_Mai wrote:

*takes out my own PSP* ^^ Haha. Do you have tekken on your Kaoru? Wanna vs?


Koaru: Sure...I am kinda boring anyway....*take out PSP again*


So what character are you going to use? ^^
Fan
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Komaki_Mai wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:


Komaki_Mai wrote:

*takes out my own PSP* ^^ Haha. Do you have tekken on your Kaoru? Wanna vs?


Koaru: Sure...I am kinda boring anyway....*take out PSP again*


So what character are you going to use? ^^


Kaoru: *holding PSP* what game are we playing?
Posted 10/29/08
Mori: *sitting on a couch to the side of the room*
Posted 10/29/08

UchihaNeji wrote:


Komaki_Mai wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:


Komaki_Mai wrote:

*takes out my own PSP* ^^ Haha. Do you have tekken on your Kaoru? Wanna vs?


Koaru: Sure...I am kinda boring anyway....*take out PSP again*


So what character are you going to use? ^^


Kaoru: *holding PSP* what game are we playing?



Tekken dark ressurection. ^^
Fan
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Kaoru: *sweat dropped* eto....(sorry..I never heard of the game before...>.<)
Posted 10/29/08

UchihaNeji wrote:

Kaoru: *sweat dropped* eto....(sorry..I never heard of the game before...>.<)


Haha. ^^ Okay...How about God of War? O.o I have it on PSP but nvr played it. Lolz.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.