First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply omg who ever doesen,t love orihime must be crazy
Member
8994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NeverNeverLand
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
man who doesnt love inoue? she is the bomb lol even tho she is a weakling from time to time lol i lover her shes so funny XD but we need to see her kick some asss lol i love Inoue when shes with ranki ( i think thats how u speel her name lol) i need to see her use more of her powers lol we need to XD inoue ur the bomb XD
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
^I totally agree with you!!~ Inoue is the best ever!!! btw, by Ranki, do you mean Matsumoto Rangiku?? Or someone else??
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I really, really, REALLY, EXTREMELY! hate this group!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/ANTI-_ORIHIME_GROUP
Member
74900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
People who don't love Orihime are 13 year old crack addicts who live with their great aunt.
I mean, how can you not love this sweetie-pie? *swoon*
Member
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
she's the best of the best! she's one of my favourite characters.hohohohohoho
Member
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / two different worlds
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i like inoue,,she's one of my fav female anime character,i like her attitude,
Member
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
SHES THE BEST! why dont ppl like her? just because she cries? COME ON! they act liek they never cried, i would cry too if the person i loved so much was getting hurt or if i was scared. thats not weak! OMGSH! orihime is very strong, mentally. it takes a strong heart to cry and a stronger one to say goodbye. AND SHE DID BOTH! i love orihime, not just because shes super pretty, but becasue shes such a good person ^_^ now when did it become a trend to hate nice people? i see why sakura is hated so much but like shes not as much of a nice person -_- GOOO ORIHIME! it would be so cool if she knew she had a whole fan club dedicated to her
Posted 6/18/08

supershirleyx3 wrote:

SHES THE BEST! why dont ppl like her? just because she cries? COME ON! they act liek they never cried, i would cry too if the person i loved so much was getting hurt or if i was scared. thats not weak! OMGSH! orihime is very strong, mentally. it takes a strong heart to cry and a stronger one to say goodbye. AND SHE DID BOTH! i love orihime, not just because shes super pretty, but becasue shes such a good person ^_^ now when did it become a trend to hate nice people? i see why sakura is hated so much but like shes not as much of a nice person -_- GOOO ORIHIME! it would be so cool if she knew she had a whole fan club dedicated to her


i agree. Iv seen a lot of "inti-orihime" groups.......... those ppl really suck for being haters
Member
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i love her! shes very very kind and sweet and even when she doesnt understands people feeligns she tries her best to understand. she puts peoples feelings before hers and i dont get why everyone just bashes on her and saying rukia is just that much better and saying that orihime is weak. OKAY LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT. IF A BIG ASS SCARY LOOKING MONSTER THROWS YOUR LOVE INTEREST INTO A BUILDING AND THEN SHATTERS MOST OF HIS BONES AND STUFF WOULD YOU NOT CRY?? so what she cries, WHO DOESTN CRY? and rukias jsut too manly and everything, so what SHE CAN FIGHT but SO CAN ORIHIME. just not as well but she tries, and when did hardwork become somethign so bad? ORIHIME INOUE IS THE BEST!!
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

lilld wrote:

i love orihime she is so sexy cute pretty averything good that u can think of i love her so much she is a cutie ^_^


wow you like her just cuz shes sexy? so what if shes not sexy eh? n i no your ganna saw "i'll still like her" but if she didn't from the start of the show you wouldn't >.>

3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Boyslove wrote:

man who doesnt love inoue? she is the bomb lol even tho she is a weakling from time to time lol i lover her shes so funny XD but we need to see her kick some asss lol i love Inoue when shes with ranki ( i think thats how u speel her name lol) i need to see her use more of her powers lol we need to XD inoue ur the bomb XD


hmm hm good thinking unlike other ppl saying they like her cuz of her sexy w.e

3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

emileasy3 wrote:

She stands out of the crowd.


rofl i betcha when you say "Stands out of the crowd" you mean tha boobs eh? >.>
Member
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in maplestory x3...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

hikari_hime wrote:


Am01 wrote:


hikari_hime wrote:

Unfortunately... there are some people who hates her... I am NOT one of them!!!

Orihime is too cute and weird and clutz... I like it!

From what I know... People hate her because they don't like the IchiHime... they prefer IchiRuki...
they think Hime-chan is stealing Ichigo from Rukia!


I've also encounter these kinds of people too. I don't very like the fact that some people will hate a character because they are the competition for their OTP. I don't think that's a very good reason for hating any character.



I totally agree with you... because of that "hate", they wouldn't see the good side!


agree, i saw some anti-orhime groups, those ppl are crazy. they want to kill her bu tthey can't.
thats becuase the characters are 2D and not real so they can't kill her
Posted 9/1/08
orihime ftw
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
LOVE HER! and will never stop loving her! shes so cute,and funny! and her personality stands out1 ^o^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.