First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Poems and Stories~
Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

kurukeground wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

I've made some but I think my forte is heartbreak poems /songs...
but I'll try to make some soon so I can put 'em here...

oooh!that can be considered. i mean...since were talking about love and all...heartbreaks are not an exemption
try posting it!^-^it would be great to know the different emotions of a poet or a song writer.


Thanks! Here's one I have done... It is a heartbroken poem... I have found the love poems I wrote but I don't have much time now so I'll post 'em later...
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


kurukeground wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

I've made some but I think my forte is heartbreak poems /songs...
but I'll try to make some soon so I can put 'em here...

oooh!that can be considered. i mean...since were talking about love and all...heartbreaks are not an exemption
try posting it!^-^it would be great to know the different emotions of a poet or a song writer.


Thanks! Here's one I have done... It is a heartbroken poem... I have found the love poems I wrote but I don't have much time now so I'll post 'em later...



wow!!!...it's really awesome...hehehe.....the thing all BH can relate about...hehehe...nice one...
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

akiranatsume145 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


kurukeground wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

I've made some but I think my forte is heartbreak poems /songs...
but I'll try to make some soon so I can put 'em here...

oooh!that can be considered. i mean...since were talking about love and all...heartbreaks are not an exemption
try posting it!^-^it would be great to know the different emotions of a poet or a song writer.


Thanks! Here's one I have done... It is a heartbroken poem... I have found the love poems I wrote but I don't have much time now so I'll post 'em later...



wow!!!...it's really awesome...hehehe.....the thing all BH can relate about...hehehe...nice one...


i agree...nice one!^---^
Moderator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/1/08


can i join here too?!
Member
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
.here's my poem. ^^ lolz. ^^ hmm. i don't know is it is really a love poem. ^^ lolz. ^^ hope you like it. ^^

Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

coffeeprincess03 wrote:

.here's my poem. ^^ lolz. ^^ hmm. i don't know is it is really a love poem. ^^ lolz. ^^ hope you like it. ^^


sugoi!^--^cute poem!
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

anim3_adik wrote:



can i join here too?!


you know you can join anytime rai^----^
Member
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
.hmm. another poem. ^^ lolz. ^^ hope you like it.. ^^

Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Here's another one... I haven't posted this on my blog yet... because I am lazy...

Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

akiranatsume145 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


kurukeground wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

I've made some but I think my forte is heartbreak poems /songs...
but I'll try to make some soon so I can put 'em here...

oooh!that can be considered. i mean...since were talking about love and all...heartbreaks are not an exemption
try posting it!^-^it would be great to know the different emotions of a poet or a song writer.


Thanks! Here's one I have done... It is a heartbroken poem... I have found the love poems I wrote but I don't have much time now so I'll post 'em later...



wow!!!...it's really awesome...hehehe.....the thing all BH can relate about...hehehe...nice one...


Thanks! I'm glad you liked it... I'll be posting some other poems here

Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

coffeeprincess03 wrote:

.hmm. another poem. ^^ lolz. ^^ hope you like it.. ^^





wow!!!...hehehe...
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

Here's another one... I haven't posted this on my blog yet... because I am lazy...




nice one!!...hehe...
Member
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / six feet under
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
how about this?

Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

midori_101 wrote:

how about this?



kawaiii!!!!...hehehe
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
the first one's about someone not believing in love until they found the person.

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
the viewpoint of a ghost in the second and third verse

The day i met you,
i never forgot,
that we were fated,
through the red line,
much beyond romance
beyond friendship,
and much more than we've ever been through

though much no-one could know,
how i died through my soul,
heart and body,
love and emotion,
they all disappeared at that moment.

I still had no memories but
I still had some re-collection
when i met you that day,
at the train station,
the place where i had died.
i let out my desires,
i held you out my hand,
you did not reply, not even turn around.

I knew that our relationship,
could not happen,
as i am a ghost,
and you are a human,
but yet i still desire,
through my own dead coffin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.