First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[-MagicaL-] ID cards
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
To get your ID card fill in your details:

User Name:
Name:
DOB:
Position:
Gender:
ID card colour:
Picture:

Example-


The ID card Colours-
Posted 10/26/08
User Name: XXsoltyXX
Name: Solty-chan
DOB: July 3
Position: member
Gender: female
ID card colour: blue
Picture:
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

XXsoltyXX wrote:

User Name: XXsoltyXX
Name: Solty-chan
DOB: July 3
Position: member
Gender: female
ID card colour: blue
Picture:


Your ID card completed ^_^


Member
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK, England
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
User Name:Lazy_Daisy
Name:Kylie
DOB:17th June
Position:Member
Gender:Female
ID card colour:Pink
Picture:
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Lazy_Daisy wrote:

User Name:Lazy_Daisy
Name:Kylie
DOB:17th June
Position:Member
Gender:Female
ID card colour:Pink
Picture:


here ya go ^_^


Member
24911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.K
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
User Name: marineprincess
Name: Mahzabin
DOB: 5th January
Position: Member
Gender: Female
ID card colour: Blue
Picture:
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

marineprincess wrote:

User Name: marineprincess
Name: Mahzabin
DOB: 5th January
Position: Member
Gender: Female
ID card colour: Blue
Picture:


heres your ID hehe~ xD

Posted 11/1/08
username : animecrush
name : yovi
D.O.B : december
position : member
gender : female
ID card colour : black pliiz ^^
pic :(in spoiler)

Member
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
User Name: girliewirlie7
Name:rozy
DOB:28th january
Position:member
Gender:female
ID card colour:piink!!
Picture:
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

animecrush wrote:

username : animecrush
name : yovi
D.O.B : december
position : member
gender : female
ID card colour : black pliiz ^^
pic :(in spoiler)



here ya go hehe :D


Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

girliewirlie7 wrote:

User Name: girliewirlie7
Name:rozy
DOB:28th january
Position:member
Gender:female
ID card colour:piink!!
Picture:


here it is! =)

Member
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
thankies !!so kawaii !!
Member
3847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / On Earth!!!
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
User Name: -simple-
Name: Jacquelyne
DOB: (can you not put?)
Position: Member
Gender: Female
ID card colour: Purple
Picture:
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

-simple- wrote:

User Name: -simple-
Name: Jacquelyne
DOB: (can you not put?)
Position: Member
Gender: Female
ID card colour: Purple
Picture:


here ya go ^_^ and the DOB is set as unknown if thats okay :D



Member
3847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / On Earth!!!
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

karen_wan wrote:


-simple- wrote:

User Name: -simple-
Name: Jacquelyne
DOB: (can you not put?)
Position: Member
Gender: Female
ID card colour: Purple
Picture:


here ya go ^_^ and the DOB is set as unknown if thats okay :D





arigatou gozaimasu! its perfect!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.