First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
"mayonaka no shadow boy the making"
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/31/08
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mandaluyong City
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ryo_kaycee wrote:

thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh


me too^^
even though i don't understand
some parts of it..
i just laugh at their actions..
coz' they're cute and hilarious..
esp. when they do crazy stuffs^^
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mandaluyong City
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:

thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh


me too^^
even though i don't understand
some parts of it..
i just laugh at their actions..
coz' they're cute and hilarious..
esp. when they do crazy stuffs^^


yeah, i agree w/ dat ,
hm,.chinen really matured,.
really starting to love him more,.
but i miss his childish doings,.
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ryo_kaycee wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:

thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh


me too^^
even though i don't understand
some parts of it..
i just laugh at their actions..
coz' they're cute and hilarious..
esp. when they do crazy stuffs^^


yeah, i agree w/ dat ,
hm,.chinen really matured,.
really starting to love him more,.
but i miss his childish doings,.


yeah me too...
yuto and yamada as usual are crazy..LOL..
daki is soo kakkoi and kawaii there^^

Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mandaluyong City
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:

thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh


me too^^
even though i don't understand
some parts of it..
i just laugh at their actions..
coz' they're cute and hilarious..
esp. when they do crazy stuffs^^


yeah, i agree w/ dat ,
hm,.chinen really matured,.
really starting to love him more,.
but i miss his childish doings,.


yeah me too...
yuto and yamada as usual are crazy..LOL..
daki is soo kakkoi and kawaii there^^



yeah right,yamada there is playing cup on his his mouth,.
really like that part.lol
and also takaki..
hm.i like him when his hair is just like that..
and really love his voice lol
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ryo_kaycee wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:

thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh


me too^^
even though i don't understand
some parts of it..
i just laugh at their actions..
coz' they're cute and hilarious..
esp. when they do crazy stuffs^^


yeah, i agree w/ dat ,
hm,.chinen really matured,.
really starting to love him more,.
but i miss his childish doings,.


yeah me too...
yuto and yamada as usual are crazy..LOL..
daki is soo kakkoi and kawaii there^^



yeah right,yamada there is playing cup on his his mouth,.
really like that part.lol
and also takaki..
hm.i like him when his hair is just like that..
and really love his voice lol


yeah me too^^
and daiki sleeping..LOL
yaotome and inoo was making fun of him..

Member
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
thx .. !! love youuu ..
Posted 10/27/08
the subbed one is out right? ^^
Posted 10/27/08

bowling1991 wrote:

the subbed one is out right? ^^


where????
*spazzing fangirl* XDDDD
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mandaluyong City
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


ryo_kaycee wrote:

thanks:) they were all kawaii:D
although it has no sub, still i always laugh


me too^^
even though i don't understand
some parts of it..
i just laugh at their actions..
coz' they're cute and hilarious..
esp. when they do crazy stuffs^^


yeah, i agree w/ dat ,
hm,.chinen really matured,.
really starting to love him more,.
but i miss his childish doings,.


yeah me too...
yuto and yamada as usual are crazy..LOL..
daki is soo kakkoi and kawaii there^^



yeah right,yamada there is playing cup on his his mouth,.
really like that part.lol
and also takaki..
hm.i like him when his hair is just like that..
and really love his voice lol


yeah me too^^
and daiki sleeping..LOL
yaotome and inoo was making fun of him..



lol,.although daiki looks kawaii when inoo and hikaru was
making fun of him:D
hope there'll be a sub soon..
can't wait:)

Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

bowling1991 wrote:

the subbed one is out right? ^^


i'm not sure if it's out ne^^
but as soon as i found the
subbed one..
i'll tell you ne//
or maybe i'll just make a forum
that states the subbed one ne^^

Posted 10/28/08
haha. i mean, it is out already. want the link? haha. it is in YT already. ^^
Member
5410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Undefined
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Yuto is so skinny!! XD

love their biking, yamada'a quirks, and the other funny bits XD

kakkoi.. kakkoi..kakkoi XD
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

bowling1991 wrote:

haha. i mean, it is out already. want the link? haha. it is in YT already. ^^


really??
can i have the link??
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.