First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who read a passage from the bible before going to sleep?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

setyouback wrote:

i enjoy people telling me about story in the bible. i don't like read it my self because i might get too addict to it. i only read comment on the bible and not the actual book. so i don't read it very often.


I have never even opened a bible in my life, let alone actually read one, and even if I did I would just be reading a bunch of lies and contradictions anyway. Its a stupid thing to base your religion off of.
1675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / beat-up couch.
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
naw...but i have read up on somethings in the bible recently...like verses relating to homosexuality and incest...
oh, an' ever wonder how if Eve & Adam were the first human beings God created, then where did their son's wife come from?
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
I don't have a Bible. Eh he...
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
so many people don't have the bible, actually i don't own a copy either. i just listen to what people read to me and told me.
Posted 10/27/08
I used too..... But then I couldn't take it anymore!!!
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Allhailodin wrote:


setyouback wrote:

i enjoy people telling me about story in the bible. i don't like read it my self because i might get too addict to it. i only read comment on the bible and not the actual book. so i don't read it very often.


I have never even opened a bible in my life, let alone actually read one, and even if I did I would just be reading a bunch of lies and contradictions anyway. Its a stupid thing to base your religion off of.


there r no contradictions in the bible, only lack of understanding by the readers...and it's not a stupid thing to base religion off of...some religions are made from the top of people's head.Others r simply mock religions used to make fun of other people's religion.Every religion has its own unique origin, just as every people, culture,and martial art has its own origin. Its not "stupid" just because your culture or people do things differently.peace over war
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


setyouback wrote:

i enjoy people telling me about story in the bible. i don't like read it my self because i might get too addict to it. i only read comment on the bible and not the actual book. so i don't read it very often.


I have never even opened a bible in my life, let alone actually read one, and even if I did I would just be reading a bunch of lies and contradictions anyway. Its a stupid thing to base your religion off of.


there r no contradictions in the bible, only lack of understanding by the readers...and it's not a stupid thing to base religion off of...some religions are made from the top of people's head.Others r simply mock religions used to make fun of other people's religion.Every religion has its own unique origin, just as every people, culture,and martial art has its own origin. Its not "stupid" just because your culture or people do things differently.peace over war


Uh, the bible is full of contradictions, and yes there are lies in the bible, hence making it a stupid thing to base your faith/religion off of. And i don't have a "culture" or a "people" so i do do things differently, i do things how i want to do them. even if someone tells me to do something a certain way, i tell em to fuck off and do it my way instead. For example, a couple of days ago some idiot enviromentalist( i have a thing against enviromenalists) told me not to litter because it hurts the enviroment and that i should go pick the cup up and put it in the trash, I did not like this(it kinda annoyed me) and went and picked up the coffee cup I just finished drinking, and proceeded to throw the cup into his face, and told him to "stop annoying me and go die in a gutter" and let it fall to the ground, walked away and left it there. so yea i do things my own way, i rarely listen to anyone.. I dont think thats a very good example but it gets the point across.
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London, England,...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Don't own one, not christian.
Posted 10/27/08
Nope.
20060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Haha no. I dont even have a Bible.
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
From time to time. (=

My violinists teach. really inspired me to convert to Christianity. Telling me passages from the Bibles. Testaments and such.

*Feels like a Sunday schoolgirl nerd*
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


setyouback wrote:

i enjoy people telling me about story in the bible. i don't like read it my self because i might get too addict to it. i only read comment on the bible and not the actual book. so i don't read it very often.


I have never even opened a bible in my life, let alone actually read one, and even if I did I would just be reading a bunch of lies and contradictions anyway. Its a stupid thing to base your religion off of.


there r no contradictions in the bible, only lack of understanding by the readers...and it's not a stupid thing to base religion off of...some religions are made from the top of people's head.Others r simply mock religions used to make fun of other people's religion.Every religion has its own unique origin, just as every people, culture,and martial art has its own origin. Its not "stupid" just because your culture or people do things differently.peace over war


Uh, the bible is full of contradictions, and yes there are lies in the bible, hence making it a stupid thing to base your faith/religion off of. And i don't have a "culture" or a "people" so i do do things differently, i do things how i want to do them. even if someone tells me to do something a certain way, i tell em to fuck off and do it my way instead. For example, a couple of days ago some idiot enviromentalist( i have a thing against enviromenalists) told me not to litter because it hurts the enviroment and that i should go pick the cup up and put it in the trash, I did not like this(it kinda annoyed me) and went and picked up the coffee cup I just finished drinking, and proceeded to throw the cup into his face, and told him to "stop annoying me and go die in a gutter" and let it fall to the ground, walked away and left it there. so yea i do things my own way, i rarely listen to anyone.. I dont think thats a very good example but it gets the point across.


ultimatly the Bible can be interpetated/ percieved in many ways. Thats why there r so many denominations of Christians...i dont consider it as lies and contridictions...thats not how i read it...

and based on your example i can tell u might have a very rebellious culture/attitute/upbringing.You also seem to be very judgemental and full of yourself...sort of like your arrogant...maybe...and your way doesnt neccesarily mean its the only way, and that doesnt make other people's way "stupid"..."A proud man is always looking down on things and people, and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you."-C.S LEwis peace over war
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


setyouback wrote:

i enjoy people telling me about story in the bible. i don't like read it my self because i might get too addict to it. i only read comment on the bible and not the actual book. so i don't read it very often.


I have never even opened a bible in my life, let alone actually read one, and even if I did I would just be reading a bunch of lies and contradictions anyway. Its a stupid thing to base your religion off of.


there r no contradictions in the bible, only lack of understanding by the readers...and it's not a stupid thing to base religion off of...some religions are made from the top of people's head.Others r simply mock religions used to make fun of other people's religion.Every religion has its own unique origin, just as every people, culture,and martial art has its own origin. Its not "stupid" just because your culture or people do things differently.peace over war


Uh, the bible is full of contradictions, and yes there are lies in the bible, hence making it a stupid thing to base your faith/religion off of. And i don't have a "culture" or a "people" so i do do things differently, i do things how i want to do them. even if someone tells me to do something a certain way, i tell em to fuck off and do it my way instead. For example, a couple of days ago some idiot enviromentalist( i have a thing against enviromenalists) told me not to litter because it hurts the enviroment and that i should go pick the cup up and put it in the trash, I did not like this(it kinda annoyed me) and went and picked up the coffee cup I just finished drinking, and proceeded to throw the cup into his face, and told him to "stop annoying me and go die in a gutter" and let it fall to the ground, walked away and left it there. so yea i do things my own way, i rarely listen to anyone.. I dont think thats a very good example but it gets the point across.


ultimatly the Bible can be interpetated/ percieved in many ways. Thats why there r so many denominations of Christians...i dont consider it as lies and contridictions...thats not how i read it...

and based on your example i can tell u might have a very rebellious culture/attitute/upbringing.You also seem to be very judgemental and full of yourself...sort of like your arrogant...maybe...and your way doesnt neccesarily mean its the only way, and that doesnt make other people's way "stupid"..."A proud man is always looking down on things and people, and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you."-C.S LEwis peace over war


No I'm not rebellious at all, I'm just an asshole to anyone who annoys me, doesn't matter if I know you or not. I don't look down on people either, i just think that there are a lot of complete fucking idiots out there, a perfect example would be all the enviromentalists and peta, those people are pure idiots. And why would i look up, when there is nothing to look up at, as God doesn't exist.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


setyouback wrote:

i enjoy people telling me about story in the bible. i don't like read it my self because i might get too addict to it. i only read comment on the bible and not the actual book. so i don't read it very often.


I have never even opened a bible in my life, let alone actually read one, and even if I did I would just be reading a bunch of lies and contradictions anyway. Its a stupid thing to base your religion off of.


there r no contradictions in the bible, only lack of understanding by the readers...and it's not a stupid thing to base religion off of...some religions are made from the top of people's head.Others r simply mock religions used to make fun of other people's religion.Every religion has its own unique origin, just as every people, culture,and martial art has its own origin. Its not "stupid" just because your culture or people do things differently.peace over war


Uh, the bible is full of contradictions, and yes there are lies in the bible, hence making it a stupid thing to base your faith/religion off of. And i don't have a "culture" or a "people" so i do do things differently, i do things how i want to do them. even if someone tells me to do something a certain way, i tell em to fuck off and do it my way instead. For example, a couple of days ago some idiot enviromentalist( i have a thing against enviromenalists) told me not to litter because it hurts the enviroment and that i should go pick the cup up and put it in the trash, I did not like this(it kinda annoyed me) and went and picked up the coffee cup I just finished drinking, and proceeded to throw the cup into his face, and told him to "stop annoying me and go die in a gutter" and let it fall to the ground, walked away and left it there. so yea i do things my own way, i rarely listen to anyone.. I dont think thats a very good example but it gets the point across.


ultimatly the Bible can be interpetated/ percieved in many ways. Thats why there r so many denominations of Christians...i dont consider it as lies and contridictions...thats not how i read it...

and based on your example i can tell u might have a very rebellious culture/attitute/upbringing.You also seem to be very judgemental and full of yourself...sort of like your arrogant...maybe...and your way doesnt neccesarily mean its the only way, and that doesnt make other people's way "stupid"..."A proud man is always looking down on things and people, and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you."-C.S LEwis peace over war


No I'm not rebellious at all, I'm just an asshole to anyone who annoys me, doesn't matter if I know you or not. I don't look down on people either, i just think that there are a lot of complete fucking idiots out there, a perfect example would be all the enviromentalists and peta, those people are pure idiots. And why would i look up, when there is nothing to look up at, as God doesn't exist.

u just contridicted your self..."I don't look down on people either, i just think that there are a lot of complete fucking idiots out there, a perfect example would be all the enviromentalists and peta, those people are pure idiots."
thats being very judgemental and generalizing...its a very biased opinoin-u look down on enviromentalists and peta...

"And why would i look up, when there is nothing to look up at, as God doesn't exist."

only further proves my quote, and i wasnt refering to God, but to people who r more knowlegable then you. Who ultimatly see the world in different ways then you...how do you expect to learn new things if you claim you are already at the "top"and know it all?How do you know whats up above you if u dont look?You dont know what you dont know...peace over war


welook 
17497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
hey i dont believe in god but man, that book as funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.