First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply membership card
Posted 11/11/08
Username: 777sakura-haruno777
Name: Aya Akane
Position: member
Birthday: April 17, 1995
picture:
Posted 11/11/08
Username: inubleach123
Name: Mizuki
Position: Member
Birthday: August 9th
picture:

Posted 11/11/08

inubleach123 wrote:

Username: inubleach123
Name: Mizuki
Position: Member
Birthday: August 9th
picture:



and my position might change to mod if u approve me!
Member
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Username reizuki
Name : zuki
Position : member
Birthday : 22/09/1989

picture:
Creator
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

heidigirl wrote:

Username : heidigirl
Name : heidi chan
Position : member
Birthday : nov 3rd
picture:






here you go :



sorry to keep u waiting. hope u enjoy staying here!
Creator
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

AnimeShojoGirl wrote:

Username : AnimeShojoGirl
Name : Maria
Position : Member
Birthday : 12 October 1983


picture:


here you go :



sorry to keep u waiting. hope u enjoy staying here!
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

reenie_greenie wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Username : heidigirl
Name : heidi chan
Position : member
Birthday : nov 3rd
picture:






here you go :



sorry to keep u waiting. hope u enjoy staying here!


thanks for this!!! it's cute!!


Creator
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

777sakura-haruno777 wrote:

Username: 777sakura-haruno777
Name: Aya Akane
Position: member
Birthday: April 17, 1995
picture:


here you go :



thanx for waiting! hope u enjoy staying here!!
Creator
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

inubleach123 wrote:


inubleach123 wrote:

Username: inubleach123
Name: Mizuki
Position: Member
Birthday: August 9th
picture:



and my position might change to mod if u approve me!


here you go :



lol u r a mod now. i approved you. hope u enjoy staying here!!
Creator
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

reizukie wrote:

Username reizuki
Name : zuki
Position : member
Birthday : 22/09/1989

picture:


here you go :



thanx for waiting! hope u enjoy staying here!
Moderator
4267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
ooh..! Can I have mine too..?

Charmspetals
Elaine
Moderator
June 4, 1995

waahh..
thank you..
I'm doing my best as a mod and..good ,luck to me!
Posted 11/12/08

reenie_greenie wrote:


777sakura-haruno777 wrote:

Username: 777sakura-haruno777
Name: Aya Akane
Position: member
Birthday: April 17, 1995
picture:


here you go :



thanx for waiting! hope u enjoy staying here!!



Thank You! I love It!!
Creator
8728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where the red sno...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

charmspetals wrote:

ooh..! Can I have mine too..?

Charmspetals
Elaine
Moderator
June 4, 1995

waahh..
thank you..
I'm doing my best as a mod and..good ,luck to me!


here you go :



is it okay? plzz tell me if its not. and good luck! but while ur working, plzz enjoy urself! XD
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Username : LightAnime
Name : Yuki
Position : Member
Birthday : 14th of Feburary 1995



Member
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my house
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Username : aram011
Name : Jean
Position : member
Birthday : oct. 8
picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.