First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Random Drawing Competiton
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/27/08
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN FOR ALL TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
====================================================================
RULES

Maximum TWO entries each
Please abide to drawing ONLY the catagories given
Your drawing CAN include MORE than ONE character.
You MUST SIGN on your picture as proof it is drawn by you.
Your submission MUST follow the given FORMAT
=====================================================================

FORMAT

Username: (Your username)
Title: (Title of the picture)
Catagory : (which catagory the picture is from)

[ PICTURE GOES HERE ]
====================================================================

CATAGORIES ALLOWED

@Kingdom Hearts
@Final Fantasy
@D.Gray Man
@Tsubasa Chronicles
@Hitman Reborn
@Hunter x Hunter

====================================================================

CONTEST ENDS 11 NOVEMBER 2008
Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 11/8/08
sorry if yu all can't see it clearly
Username: SnOWcHAn
Title:friends forever
Catagory : Kingdom hearts 2

Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Wow.... Nice...

Haha, looks like snow-chan was looking forward to this competition.... XD
Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
do yu think XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP
MAY BE XIXIXIXIXIXIXIXI
Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
hey bloodread join this competition too XD
Member
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

racewinner1992 wrote:

THIS CONTEST IS OPEN FOR ALL TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
====================================================================
RULES

Maximum TWO entries each
Please abide to drawing ONLY the catagories given
Your drawing CAN include MORE than ONE character.
You MUST SIGN on your picture as proof it is drawn by you.
Your submission MUST follow the given FORMAT
=====================================================================

FORMAT

Username: (Your username)
Title: (Title of the picture)
Catagory : (which catagory the picture is from)

[ PICTURE GOES HERE ]
====================================================================

CATAGORIES ALLOWED

@Kingdom Hearts
@Final Fantasy
@D.Gray Man
@Tsubasa Chronicles
@Hitman Reborn
@Hunter x Hunter

====================================================================

CONTEST ENDS 11 NOVEMBER 2008


can i draw my own character?
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/28/08


I'm so sorry but no. Please only follow the catagories given. If you want to draw your own character, that will have to wait k? thanks!
Member
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

racewinner1992 wrote:



I'm so sorry but no. Please only follow the catagories given. If you want to draw your own character, that will have to wait k? thanks!


oooh...kay..i'll post my pic later....ja nee...
Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 11/7/08
Username: SnOWcHAn
Title:gothic allen
Catagory : D.gray-man

Member
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
wow havnt been on CR in a while ive been drawing tho so maybe ill join but the lack of coloring may hurt my chances
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

makfeen wrote:

wow havnt been on CR in a while ive been drawing tho so maybe ill join but the lack of coloring may hurt my chances


Good luck! However, i dun think a lack of colouring would hurt the chances of winning too much! Join for the fun of it! XD
Member
5471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
.. wow !! .. Snow-chan have Two awesome drawings .. C: ..
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

SnOWcHAn wrote:

hey bloodread join this competition too XD


Haha... I'll try, I'm a big fan of D. Gray-man....
Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aichi-ken ichiome...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/30/08
username: akai09
Title :Shelke rui
Category : Final Fantasy 7 ( dirge of cerberuS)

Member
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
wow this is nice one
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.