First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Poetry
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

Me love a lot ^-^


oh.. hehe thnx, urs r much better tho =]


I just wrote a couple a while back a bit and one today but the thing is I don't feel I should post them up because I don't feel like getting rejected


rejected?! why would u get rejected that's rediculous! ur poems are frigen awesome!
there's no such thing as a bad poem.. i dont think so any ways.. but that's not the
point! ur talented! post them NOW!!!... ahem.. i mean pleeeeaaasse.. lol


Sadly your very very mistaken cause I feel I have no fucking talent what so ever. I can't even make a nice fucking picture for someone! I'm totally worthless... like so bad! So what if i can turn words into poetry and melt someones heart that doesn't even matter cause I don't know I just want to throw myself into a fire and burn to ashes... T_T

Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

Me love a lot ^-^


oh.. hehe thnx, urs r much better tho =]


I just wrote a couple a while back a bit and one today but the thing is I don't feel I should post them up because I don't feel like getting rejected


rejected?! why would u get rejected that's rediculous! ur poems are frigen awesome!
there's no such thing as a bad poem.. i dont think so any ways.. but that's not the
point! ur talented! post them NOW!!!... ahem.. i mean pleeeeaaasse.. lol


Sadly your very very mistaken cause I feel I have no fucking talent what so ever. I can't even make a nice fucking picture for someone! I'm totally worthless... like so bad! So what if i can turn words into poetry and melt someones heart that doesn't even matter cause I don't know I just want to throw myself into a fire and burn to ashes... T_T



HEY HEY!!! what's with this negative attitude? nobodies worthless everyone has a purpose...
ok well maybe i dont, but u do! dont throw urself in a fire its just not nice >.<
I'm not mistaken... or maybe i am .. i donno, but i like ur poetry a lot
and i think u hav talent.. dont be so down on urself.
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

Me love a lot ^-^


oh.. hehe thnx, urs r much better tho =]


I just wrote a couple a while back a bit and one today but the thing is I don't feel I should post them up because I don't feel like getting rejected


rejected?! why would u get rejected that's rediculous! ur poems are frigen awesome!
there's no such thing as a bad poem.. i dont think so any ways.. but that's not the
point! ur talented! post them NOW!!!... ahem.. i mean pleeeeaaasse.. lol


Sadly your very very mistaken cause I feel I have no fucking talent what so ever. I can't even make a nice fucking picture for someone! I'm totally worthless... like so bad! So what if i can turn words into poetry and melt someones heart that doesn't even matter cause I don't know I just want to throw myself into a fire and burn to ashes... T_T



HEY HEY!!! what's with this negative attitude? nobodies worthless everyone has a purpose...
ok well maybe i dont, but u do! dont throw urself in a fire its just not nice >.<
I'm not mistaken... or maybe i am .. i donno, but i like ur poetry a lot
and i think u hav talent.. dont be so down on urself.


you want a poem I'll give you a poem!
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:

Me love a lot ^-^


oh.. hehe thnx, urs r much better tho =]


I just wrote a couple a while back a bit and one today but the thing is I don't feel I should post them up because I don't feel like getting rejected


rejected?! why would u get rejected that's rediculous! ur poems are frigen awesome!
there's no such thing as a bad poem.. i dont think so any ways.. but that's not the
point! ur talented! post them NOW!!!... ahem.. i mean pleeeeaaasse.. lol


Sadly your very very mistaken cause I feel I have no fucking talent what so ever. I can't even make a nice fucking picture for someone! I'm totally worthless... like so bad! So what if i can turn words into poetry and melt someones heart that doesn't even matter cause I don't know I just want to throw myself into a fire and burn to ashes... T_T



HEY HEY!!! what's with this negative attitude? nobodies worthless everyone has a purpose...
ok well maybe i dont, but u do! dont throw urself in a fire its just not nice >.<
I'm not mistaken... or maybe i am .. i donno, but i like ur poetry a lot
and i think u hav talent.. dont be so down on urself.


you want a poem I'll give you a poem!


SorryI didn't mean to be upset.. but im feeling down low as far as i can go.
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08


erm... sure ....^.^
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08
Life is never good for me and this is what I wish you'd see.
Just let me end it all for I'll be happy in the end, I'll finally be free.

Free from all the pain and torment and the never ending battle.
No more dealing with the arguments and tears, I'd finally be through with it all.

You just don’t seem to understand that by keeping me here your making it worse.
If I were dead and gone by now I'd be happy, I wouldn’t have this life, I wouldn't have the curse.

I’m already considering doing this even without your consent.
I know for sure that once its all over with my heart will finally be content.

So here I am just sitting there, on my bed with a knife to my wrist.
Please everyone don’t be upset, please don’t be pissed.

You just need to know I love you all but couldn’t handle it anymore.
Ok here I go, I’m doing this for sure.

You just need to let me go to heaven now, hopefully God will understand and accept this.
Just tell my baby I love her and I’m sorry I couldn’t give her one last kiss.

Tell everyone I love them and that I'm sorry I had to go so soon and leave them all behind.
But I just needed to end it all and start a new life so happiness I could find.

These are the last words I'll ever be writing down.
I know they are harsh but don’t worry, rest your head, be at ease, don’t make a sound.

Know that I love you and always have but I need to think of me right now and so I said goodbye.
Be happy without me and know that I'm somewhere good, somewhere up high.

I just hope your not crying, I want you to know everything will be ok.
I'll be watching over you and listening to what you have to say.

Just have patience, wait till the day, and I'll see you up here in heaven and we can be together.
Except this time things will be better and you'll see me happy, always and forever.

So stop your weeping and know this was the best thing for me
It was my time to go, your time to set me free.
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
I hope your happy now, and I hope no one else reads it
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



erm... sure ....^.^


I wrote you it I hope you enjoy
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



erm... sure ....^.^


I wrote you it I hope you enjoy


i know how u feel.. seriously i feel just like that, everyday.
im sry that u hav to feel that way though.
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



erm... sure ....^.^


I wrote you it I hope you enjoy


i know how u feel.. seriously i feel just like that, everyday.
im sry that u hav to feel that way though.


Yeah im sorry I feel this way too but I wrote someone a really nice poem here I'll post it here
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
*~To my Special Someone, IMLYING2U~*

My kind of music,
My favorite song,
I want to be with you
All day & all night long...

A spring breeze,
A summer sun,
Now that I know you
You are my one...

A winter sparkle,
An autumn tree,
Added all up
It equals you & me...

My best friend,
My only lover,
From here on out
I'll keep you forever...

A good laugh,
With some happy tears,
You're the one I go to
Through all the coming years...

When it rains it rains,
When it snows it snows,
I wrote this specially for you
& you're the only one who knows...

You keep me warm,
When I'm so cold,
As if my heart were for sale
To you it was sold...

Whether playing our favorite games,
Or to music we sing & listen,
When it comes to you
There's just no competition...

Not the best cut diamonds,
Or the reddest rose,
Could ever amount to
When you hold me close...

& when everything is said & done,
The night is over & we've had our fun,
Out of all the girls, I choose just one,
The best one of all & that's you Hun.
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



erm... sure ....^.^


I wrote you it I hope you enjoy


i know how u feel.. seriously i feel just like that, everyday.
im sry that u hav to feel that way though.


Yeah im sorry I feel this way too but I wrote someone a really nice poem here I'll post it here


that was sweet ^.^
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



erm... sure ....^.^


I wrote you it I hope you enjoy


i know how u feel.. seriously i feel just like that, everyday.
im sry that u hav to feel that way though.


Yeah im sorry I feel this way too but I wrote someone a really nice poem here I'll post it here


that was sweet ^.^


HereI felt sorr for bothering you about my retarded stuff so I'll post another
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Perfect as a rose pedal
Watch as it endures
The blooms fight for their life
As they are surrounded by knives
For what they know best
Is the blossom of their hearts
They live in the moment they open
Hopes to achieve, reside in their minds

Pedals come and pedals go
Stop to watch as they appear
Appreciate the colors and smells
Learn from them while they are here
For they will disappear
No more chances do they get
They cannot be forgiven
For they must open and if they don't
It is the end

Some will arise to the occasion
They are beautiful in every way
Every chance they get
To send sweet aroma in the air
To fill the days with colors so fair
But the life is short
Because they opened, they must fall
The fall to death
Conscious of the life they lived
Are they successful or
Do they suffer in agony
as the last pedal falls
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08


that was beautiful.
and ur not a bother at all, dont worry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.