First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Poetry
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



The Blind Game Again is a song actually hehehe i love that song!
When Did I become your brother?


when u became so kind to me ^.^
does it bother you?

No it does not bother me and I'm always very nice it was just hidden behind extreme sadness for while
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



The Blind Game Again is a song actually hehehe i love that song!
When Did I become your brother?


when u became so kind to me ^.^
does it bother you?


No it does not bother me and I'm always very nice it was just hidden behind extreme sadness for while

good ^.^ ........and im sorry for that, the sadness i mean.
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



The Blind Game Again is a song actually hehehe i love that song!
When Did I become your brother?


when u became so kind to me ^.^
does it bother you?


No it does not bother me and I'm always very nice it was just hidden behind extreme sadness for while


good ^.^ ........and im sorry for that, the sadness i mean.

No reason to feel sorry at all, it was not your fault to begin with.
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



The Blind Game Again is a song actually hehehe i love that song!
When Did I become your brother?


when u became so kind to me ^.^
does it bother you?


No it does not bother me and I'm always very nice it was just hidden behind extreme sadness for while


good ^.^ ........and im sorry for that, the sadness i mean.


No reason to feel sorry at all, it was not your fault to begin with.


i know, i just feel bad when i know there's nothing i can do to make things better
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



The Blind Game Again is a song actually hehehe i love that song!
When Did I become your brother?


when u became so kind to me ^.^
does it bother you?


No it does not bother me and I'm always very nice it was just hidden behind extreme sadness for while


good ^.^ ........and im sorry for that, the sadness i mean.


No reason to feel sorry at all, it was not your fault to begin with.


i know, i just feel bad when i know there's nothing i can do to make things better

Don't feel bad at all, i told you its not your fault so there is no reason to feel bad
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:


YaoiHottie wrote:


BeckyNinjaFoo wrote:



The Blind Game Again is a song actually hehehe i love that song!
When Did I become your brother?


when u became so kind to me ^.^
does it bother you?


No it does not bother me and I'm always very nice it was just hidden behind extreme sadness for while


good ^.^ ........and im sorry for that, the sadness i mean.


No reason to feel sorry at all, it was not your fault to begin with.


i know, i just feel bad when i know there's nothing i can do to make things better


Don't feel bad at all, i told you its not your fault so there is no reason to feel bad


yea, well things are better now right?*smiles*
no more poems to share?
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
lol i got a few but i dunno when Im going to post
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

YaoiHottie wrote:

lol i got a few but i dunno when Im going to post


soon ^.^ i hope, i enjoy ur poems
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
they are not that special!!! >___<
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lolipop ave. Cand...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

YaoiHottie wrote:

they are not that special!!! >___<


i think so, i think that everyones poems are special
because that came from their heart, no matter
what they wrote it took a special heart and soul
to write it, and no one else can write a poem just
like anyother.. that's why your poems are special =]
(even though that might sound a little lame thats
what i think =D)
Member
11171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
thats true i guess
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

YaoiHottie wrote:

So this is our new poetry section in Me-Morii86 ~^_^~
The rules are no posting rude or vulgar poems, and rate the poem above you if you post.^_^

The woods it speaks to me,
With a calm and soft melody.
One of acceptance and condolence.
Telling to the depths of the heart will return no such a consequence.
The woods you understand me inside and out.
When fear overcomes I have no doubt.
You are protecting me with your gracious might.
Your presence is observant day or night.
The woods it speaks to me,
Now our connection is everlasting.
For it is where I am resting forevermore happily.


wow, this is good.
i rate
is 5 out of 5
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

YaoiHottie wrote:

I have a friend, she's silver and she shines,
Her favorite subject's art and her favorite shape is lines,
Her favorite color's red, she draws upon my skin,
Some lines thick, while other lines thin,
Sometimes she draws deep and the blood begins to run,
To you it's disgusting, but it's just an addiction I begun,
Never in patterns, just a line here or there,
Never too much, just the pain that I can bare,
Her favorite subject's art, and her favorite shape is lines,
Her favorite color's red, my razor blade,
she's silver and she shines.


this poem is good too.
but is this implying something?
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

YaoiHottie wrote:

Life is never good for me and this is what I wish you'd see.
Just let me end it all for I'll be happy in the end, I'll finally be free.

Free from all the pain and torment and the never ending battle.
No more dealing with the arguments and tears, I'd finally be through with it all.

You just don’t seem to understand that by keeping me here your making it worse.
If I were dead and gone by now I'd be happy, I wouldn’t have this life, I wouldn't have the curse.

I’m already considering doing this even without your consent.
I know for sure that once its all over with my heart will finally be content.

So here I am just sitting there, on my bed with a knife to my wrist.
Please everyone don’t be upset, please don’t be pissed.

You just need to know I love you all but couldn’t handle it anymore.
Ok here I go, I’m doing this for sure.

You just need to let me go to heaven now, hopefully God will understand and accept this.
Just tell my baby I love her and I’m sorry I couldn’t give her one last kiss.

Tell everyone I love them and that I'm sorry I had to go so soon and leave them all behind.
But I just needed to end it all and start a new life so happiness I could find.

These are the last words I'll ever be writing down.
I know they are harsh but don’t worry, rest your head, be at ease, don’t make a sound.

Know that I love you and always have but I need to think of me right now and so I said goodbye.
Be happy without me and know that I'm somewhere good, somewhere up high.

I just hope your not crying, I want you to know everything will be ok.
I'll be watching over you and listening to what you have to say.

Just have patience, wait till the day, and I'll see you up here in heaven and we can be together.
Except this time things will be better and you'll see me happy, always and forever.

So stop your weeping and know this was the best thing for me
It was my time to go, your time to set me free.


you are totally good at expressing yourself w/ words. ^^
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
i totally love this group.
i thnk i'm going to post up my peoms later ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.