HALLOWEEEN EVENT on CRUNCHYLAND
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/31/08
VOTE NOW!!!!!


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-370792/Halloween-UGLIEST-ITEM-CONTEST-VOTE.html


**Update Items Released**
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=24053
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=23855
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=23525
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=23699
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=23669

DONT FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW!!!


YES You Heard me Right a Halloween Event on Crunchyland!!!! What is the special Event you ask?

I am Approving some of the horribly ugly items on Crunchyland that look like a costume who ever can find all the ugly costumes wins!!!!!! the Event will end on the 31st :3

Their will be 5 items in total on different any avatar. so too find them all you must have different types of avatars to find them.

There is no winner this is just for fun! :3 if you think you've found all the items go to my group.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Crunchyland_Design and check and vote on the most ugliest item, then that item will be given special stats!!!


All items will only be 10 gold no stats special event items they will disappear when Halloween is over!!!

Items will be released over this week so you have to wait to find them!!!
Posted 10/26/08
~stickied thread
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

gunblastergun wrote:

YES You Heard me Right a Halloween Event on Crunchyland!!!! What is the special Event you ask?

I am Approving some of the horribly ugly items on Crunchyland that look like a costume who ever can find all the ugly costumes wins!!!!!! the Even will end on the 31st :3

Their will be 5 items in total on different any avatar. so too find them all you must have different types of avatars to find them.

There is no winner this is just for fun! :3 if you think you've found all the items go to my group.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Crunchyland_Design and check and vote on the most ugliest item, then that item will be given special stats!!!


All items will only be 10 gold no stats special event items they will disappear when Halloween is over!!!

Items will be released over this week so you have to wait to find them!!!


It's Event will end on 31st not Even lol
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

phame wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

YES You Heard me Right a Halloween Event on Crunchyland!!!! What is the special Event you ask?

I am Approving some of the horribly ugly items on Crunchyland that look like a costume who ever can find all the ugly costumes wins!!!!!! the Even will end on the 31st :3

Their will be 5 items in total on different any avatar. so too find them all you must have different types of avatars to find them.

There is no winner this is just for fun! :3 if you think you've found all the items go to my group.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Crunchyland_Design and check and vote on the most ugliest item, then that item will be given special stats!!!


All items will only be 10 gold no stats special event items they will disappear when Halloween is over!!!

Items will be released over this week so you have to wait to find them!!!


It's Event will end on 31st not Even lol


so mean >:\
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
hey..just respect the mods here ne..seem it would be great to have themes like this. checking this out. hemm..special stat? what that?can you explain more gun? and more..is the items only available for a period? thats ne..anyway why dont just make it as 'item' (in profile) haha
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

wych_elm wrote:

hey..just respect the mods here ne..seem it would be great to have themes like this. checking this out. hemm..special stat? what that?can you explain more gun? and more..is the items only available for a period? thats ne..anyway why dont just make it as 'item' (in profile) haha


i wish i could make items items in profiles but shinji hates us so no they'd be cool for like group wars, if we ever get pvp., i once we vote on the ugliest one, i will make the ugliest one like low level good stats for noobs so they have to re-buy it with good stats because, us CRL mods edit items but it doesn't effect items already bought so people would have to re-buy the winner id still on be 10 G for Halloweens sake :3.


And yes the items are only available until the day after Halloween.



Just thought they'd be fun Halloween collectibles :3
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

gunblastergun wrote:


wych_elm wrote:

hey..just respect the mods here ne..seem it would be great to have themes like this. checking this out. hemm..special stat? what that?can you explain more gun? and more..is the items only available for a period? thats ne..anyway why dont just make it as 'item' (in profile) haha


i wish i could make items items in profiles but shinji hates us so no they'd be cool for like group wars, if we ever get pvp., i once we vote on the ugliest one, i will make the ugliest one like low level good stats for noobs so they have to re-buy it with good stats because, us CRL mods edit items but it doesn't effect items already bought so people would have to re-buy the winner id still on be 10 G for Halloweens sake :3.

And yes the items are only available until the day after Halloween.

Just thought they'd be fun Halloween collectibles :3


oh..soka. i see..its for collecters well i dont collect them, except i think its worthy.

huh?shinji still hates you guys because of what? ne..well idk if you can either but if you can make item for prof it would be great, then im interested in collecting them now i have 4 already

yeah..the edited items only apply for those that still in the shop. lucky me buy the green rifle when its attack is still higher than before the editting, perhaps 40? hehe
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WHERE I BELONG^^
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
i think this will is interesting
besides its supposed to be a fun thing
so no one should complain...^^
come on ppl. lets all have fun
3505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Thailand♡
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i'v been in Shinji's shop for a while now(3 hours) still cant find it
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

killertheif wrote:

i'v been in Shinji's shop for a while now(3 hours) still cant find it


the girls item was clicked not buyable i didn't notice, it should be there now >_>
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / In a Cave
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
sounds fun
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore. Yes,...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Hmm.. I was thinking of making a zombie puppy or a demon cat as halloween pets for crunchyland if I weren't having my exams this this month. I've just had 3 exam papers today! Ugh!
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Postmark From Hou...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
how was everyone halloween
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

starvotech wrote:

sounds fun


You must be logged in to post.