First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Unlocking Ai [email protected]
10708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 日本
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Hey guys! So I dunno if any of you have found out yet, but they bumped the user-cap up. :] I got to play for my first time tonight.
I won't lie, it's really difficult trying to get around at first. There's literally no English anywhere. HOWEVER about 15% of the game population are Americans (and you can usually tell because of the names above their heads) so if you need anything, you may be able to just ask them.

Anyway, log on and stuff. Look for Ujio. That's me. Or if you have difficulties using the friend system, tell me your name on here and I'll find you in the game.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Yep! I can play the game with textures now! I just changed all the things in "Control Panel" > "Regional and Language Options" to japanese.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
How can I get in-game money?
Do I need to work or something? How?
10708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 日本
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

ander88 wrote:

How can I get in-game money?
Do I need to work or something? How?


I heard somewhere that there are "quests" at the schools, and you can do them for money and other objects. That or you can buy Nico points from the website with real cash over the internet, and they give the money to your character. :/ It sucks, I know.

I felt like I wanted to help you guys again, so here's a guide to get Nico points:
Go to the main site.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://aisp.jp/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAi%2BSp%2540ce%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG
Hit the big square with pink text on the bottom right.

On the top right part of the screen, there's a little TV Smiley face guy, and two links to the right of it. Click the top one.
Now you're at the login page. Log on to your account, and then it'll guide you through the rest of the payment. Looks like $10 here is 1,000 bucks in the game. But don't hold me to that.

Anyway, that's how you buy nico points. Have fun.
Don't forget to add Ujio to your cell phone in game. :]
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I am stuck at "Character selection" screen, it doesn't allow me to login with my character...
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Oh wait, it back to function.
Error fixed today.
Thank everyone.
10024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Everyone thanks for your help so far.

I finally managed to get it work, by downloading another DirectX for Software developers that had the missing libraries.

However I only managed to go two screens further:

Right after login in the game freezes and now I get an error message (at least it is in english this time around) which says that I have a C++ Runtime Library error. And that the program requested to end it in an unusual way.

I already tried to change the language to japanese, but it didn't work either.

So, once again I need some advice please.
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Montgomery, Ala (...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/14/08
First post here since who knows when I signed up on Crunchyroll. Anyway, I just wanted to let people know that my group has been following Ai [email protected] since it's annoucement back in 2006 and although we're just now putting info out on it, I wouldn't mind helping with whatever I can. Right now I'm trying to confirm if I can buy nico points with my debit card (live in the US). If so, I'll let you all know.

This is all the info I have so far on my site: http://www.animetoshokan.org/bbs/index.php?showtopic=592

I'll keep you all posted on what I find here also while updating my post on my page as well.

Oh and now I know where to find you Ujio. heh heh. I'm Kyosuke!
10708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 日本
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

somaatlasia wrote:

First post here since who knows when I signed up on Crunchyroll. Anyway, I just wanted to let people know that my group has been following Ai [email protected] since it's annoucement back in 2006 and although we're just now putting info out on it, I wouldn't mind helping with whatever I can. Right now I'm trying to confirm if I can buy nico points with my debit card (live in the US). If so, I'll let you all know.

This is all the info I have so far on my site: http://www.animetoshokan.org/bbs/index.php?showtopic=592

I'll keep you all posted on what I find here also while updating my post on my page as well.

Oh and now I know where to find you Ujio. heh heh. I'm Kyosuke!


Holy cow! That's one big coincidence. :D
Haha, thanks for that link man. I've been waiting to hear that SOMEONE has been keeping up with this stuff. I was so surprised when I'd google it and find very close to nothing.

So yeah, thanks a ton. :] Everyone reading this should check out that link he posted! He's one of the few other American's on Ai [email protected]. That I just happened to run into, and then again on here. x_x Man, that's so weird.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Neo-Venezia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Kota-kun wrote:

Everyone thanks for your help so far.

I finally managed to get it work, by downloading another DirectX for Software developers that had the missing libraries.

However I only managed to go two screens further:

Right after login in the game freezes and now I get an error message (at least it is in english this time around) which says that I have a C++ Runtime Library error. And that the program requested to end it in an unusual way.

I already tried to change the language to japanese, but it didn't work either.

So, once again I need some advice please.


Yeah I'm having the same problem too, and I'm getting real pissed about it :< Does anyone know how to solve this? Has anyone managed to get ai [email protected] running successfully on vista? If yes, please let us know how you guys did it! Any help/information would be good. Thanks guys!
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
meh played for like an hour then deleted it. Was pretty boring. looked cool tho and i like the fact that they have vids from nico nico playing in the game .
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Montgomery, Ala (...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

AkioFurukawa wrote:


somaatlasia wrote:

First post here since who knows when I signed up on Crunchyroll. Anyway, I just wanted to let people know that my group has been following Ai [email protected] since it's annoucement back in 2006 and although we're just now putting info out on it, I wouldn't mind helping with whatever I can. Right now I'm trying to confirm if I can buy nico points with my debit card (live in the US). If so, I'll let you all know.

This is all the info I have so far on my site: http://www.animetoshokan.org/bbs/index.php?showtopic=592

I'll keep you all posted on what I find here also while updating my post on my page as well.

Oh and now I know where to find you Ujio. heh heh. I'm Kyosuke!


Holy cow! That's one big coincidence. :D
Haha, thanks for that link man. I've been waiting to hear that SOMEONE has been keeping up with this stuff. I was so surprised when I'd google it and find very close to nothing.

So yeah, thanks a ton. :] Everyone reading this should check out that link he posted! He's one of the few other American's on Ai [email protected]. That I just happened to run into, and then again on here. x_x Man, that's so weird.


Heh Heh......thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it. So far, I've done a few quests on Clannad Island and managed to make a bit of money. Also, I've confirmed that I was able to buy nico points with Wondermoney but the price is expensive as hell for so little points (1000 points for $27 can't get you jack mostly). I'll update my post tomorrow when I have time on the method to do so.

Obtaining your apartment number to invite people to your home is essential also to communicating and sharing info as well. If possible, we need to find out how to expand the house from the default cubical size you start with to something more presentable. If anyone knows someone who's on Ai [email protected], knows Japanese, and doesn't mind helping out...please let us know. This information is vital to everyone trying to know their way thru the Ai [email protected] world.
10708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 日本
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I made two friends tonight who are Japanese and are learning English, so we were learning languages off of one another. I may be able to ask them.
Did you figure out how to add friends to your phone without them being there?
I made a new account.
My new name is
直幸
Add me.
10024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

ander88 wrote:

Oh wait, it back to function.
Error fixed today.
Thank everyone.


I'm also stuck in the log in screen.

How did you solve the problem?

113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Montgomery, Ala (...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08
My guide has been updated with new info:

http://www.animetoshokan.org/bbs/index.php?showtopic=592

- Obtaining your daily 1000D Information added

- Buying Nico Points with WonderMoney Guide added
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.