First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you know any anime villian who IS NOT interested in world domination?
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
hehehe..LOLZ!!! too troublesome to think....*gomen*
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Orochimaru
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Dendetsu wrote:

Yeah, that just happens to be one of the bad endings in Super Robot Wars Z...I seriously can't see anyone that sucks enough to actually get it though...Since the conditions for it to happen are the destruction of Baldios (Which is seriously impossible if you just upgrade it's armor a bit.) or, the destruction of any of the motherships (Also impossible, unless you actually decide to move one of your ships into the huge group Aldebaran Mecha/Fallen Angels/Zeravire)...


I hear that the other condition to get that Game Over is failure to eliminate the target in time. Gosh, look at that expression on Marin's face...

For some reason, Baldios feels more like a war movie to me than a super robot anime. And here's the really bad part about that bad ending:



Ah... here's another example:

The Gaizok invaders from Zambot 3. They might be your typical alien invader, but they're there to DESTROY THE EARTH and KILL EVERYONE ON IT, with the belief that everyone on the planet is EVIL. It's pretty evident, really. The Mecha Boost of the Week always takes an effort to slaughter the civilian population.




Yeah, I remember the stage when Aki died. After that, Kappei didn't even have any battle quotes besides "I WON'T FORGIVE YOU BASTARDS!!" and random screaming.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/27/08


He played the role of a villain to save the rest of Humanity from the Anti-Spirals.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Erehe wrote:



He played the role of a villain to save the rest of Humanity from the Anti-Spirals.


Because the Anti-Spirals were scared shitless of the capabilities of Spiral Power, when they won the war, they implemented a system to keep the Spiral beings in check.

That should definitely count as Not World Domination.

Posted 10/27/08
idk, sorry.
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
the WORMs in Sky Girls..they just wunt poeple to die cuz we, people, are destroying the earth :3
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Erehe wrote:



He played the role of a villain to save the rest of Humanity from the Anti-Spirals.


Because the Anti-Spirals were scared shitless of the capabilities of Spiral Power, when they won the war, they implemented a system to keep the Spiral beings in check.

That should definitely count as Not World Domination.



I meant Lord Genome's role.
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Villain.. how about Ali-Al Saachez..? He just wants to fight in wars and stuff..
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Erehe wrote:

I meant Lord Genome's role.


I know that.

Their roles are related, or connected, are they not (though not in a literal sense)?
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Erehe wrote:

I meant Lord Genome's role.


I know that.

Their roles are related, or connected, are they not (though not in a literal sense)?


No, Since Lord Genome merely wanted to preseve the Human Species from destruction, So i see no reason why it's connected to world domination.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Erehe wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


Erehe wrote:

I meant Lord Genome's role.


I know that.

Their roles are related, or connected, are they not (though not in a literal sense)?


No, Since Lord Genome merely wanted to preseve the Human Species from destruction, So i see no reason why it's connected to world domination.


Blast.

I meant the roles of Lord Genome and the Anti-Spiral.
11807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Germantwon MD, US...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
sae from peach girl, if she wanted to rule the world it is because someone else had it.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Erehe wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


Erehe wrote:

I meant Lord Genome's role.


I know that.

Their roles are related, or connected, are they not (though not in a literal sense)?


No, Since Lord Genome merely wanted to preseve the Human Species from destruction, So i see no reason why it's connected to world domination.


Blast.

I meant the roles of Lord Genome and the Anti-Spiral.


The answer is still No, Since he did it on his own accord after seeing what happens when the Spiral Nemesis occurs, Watch this to understand the situation more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOBG3CCew7Q
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.