First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Tagalog Dubbed Anime
Posted 12/24/07
Normally filipino dubs are not broadcasted through the internet. most of the filipino dubs are only available in the stations in the philippines. channels like ABS-CBN, Hero TV, or MTV and many more. if i were you i would give up searching for filipino dubs. u might find some but probably not all.

one more thing ... filipino dubs make me laugh even though im filipino. its just strange. (no offence Flips)
Posted 12/24/07

jeffhunterxhunter wrote:

If you want TAGALOG DUB, watch on HERO tv.


Hero TV is a sister station of ABS-CBN and is only aired in the philippines. they dont provide streaming or downloads of their broadcasted shows. i could try and dub episodes in tagalog but that would be a bother. i should try sometimes though
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
im 3/4 filipino and i dont understand the language
3099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / standing behind y...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
How does dubbing in an language become a fom of blasphemy? I'm sorry, I just didn't get that. And I hate people who call Filipinos "Flips". Though I know name doesn't mean anything bad. I just don't know why.
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

jened wrote:

hmm.. i think it's much better to watch animes dubbed by original makers.. because they know the real meaning of things.. if it's dubbed by other language its meaning sometimes is changed.. i know this because i can speak many languages..


agreed.. :D

639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
they have eyeshield 21 dubbed in tagalog in veoh but for me japanese version is the best! reading subs is a pain but it's so worth it!
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

sypris wrote:

um.... wth is tagalog?


you guys thought that the philippine language is called Fiilipino but it ain't. WE are the Filipinos and OUR language is called TAGALOG.

3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

Shannace wrote:

How does dubbing in an language become a fom of blasphemy? I'm sorry, I just didn't get that. And I hate people who call Filipinos "Flips". Though I know name doesn't mean anything bad. I just don't know why.


is it because in the philippines flip means borderline or something? i get what you mean girl
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

the7sinner wrote:

dubbing in any language is a form of blasphemy and proof that you dont want to read, lazy, only want the easy things, hence its a proof of cultural degeneration whats the hard part in reading english ? you survived the internet right?


wth are trying to say? why so cranky?
Posted 12/26/07
fushigi yugi tagalog dub was better compared to naruto and detective conan. in detective conan dub, conan tend to have a flat voice. naruto had the same voice as the young son gokou.
Posted 12/26/07

kuletboi wrote:

Normally filipino dubs are not broadcasted through the internet. most of the filipino dubs are only available in the stations in the philippines. channels like ABS-CBN, Hero TV, or MTV and many more. if i were you i would give up searching for filipino dubs. u might find some but probably not all.

one more thing ... filipino dubs make me laugh even though im filipino. its just strange. (no offence Flips)


is that racism?
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

noname01123 wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

Normally filipino dubs are not broadcasted through the internet. most of the filipino dubs are only available in the stations in the philippines. channels like ABS-CBN, Hero TV, or MTV and many more. if i were you i would give up searching for filipino dubs. u might find some but probably not all.

one more thing ... filipino dubs make me laugh even though im filipino. its just strange. (no offence Flips)


is that racism?


how the hell can you say we should not be offended. a damn filipino racist.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

kfont wrote:


sypris wrote:

um.... wth is tagalog?


you guys thought that the philippine language is called Fiilipino but it ain't. WE are the Filipinos and OUR language is called TAGALOG.



hmmm i never thought your language was filipino. you should think before you make a you guys claim because that is just racist. Ps. I never heard of tagalog used before so i asked. no need for the attitude.
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

sypris wrote:


kfont wrote:


sypris wrote:

um.... wth is tagalog?


you guys thought that the philippine language is called Fiilipino but it ain't. WE are the Filipinos and OUR language is called TAGALOG.



hmmm i never thought your language was filipino. you should think before you make a you guys claim because that is just racist. Ps. I never heard of tagalog used before so i asked. no need for the attitude.


y'know what i think you misunderstood me. all i wanted was explain and educate cuz i'm pretty sure, judging by your post, that you're not familiar with it. so don't give me the attitude too. and think before you quote something not very nice ok?

12669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Elkia
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
it's hard to find animes that are tagalog dubbed. trust me, i've searched.

speaking of tagalog dubs, though, i find that tagalog dubs are WAY better than english dubs. the voices fit better!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.