First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
A Real Life Pikachu Discovered?
726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
It's definitely a scam to scam all those hardcore, Pikachu fanatics out there. Probably its just some species of rodent being color dyed. The cops should look into this and resolve the whole scam and animal cruelty issue, and bring them to justice.
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
Oi. Pikachu is based from a real animal called Pika (read like Paika).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pika
Posted 10/26/08
That's cute . Lol , can it sparks electricity ?
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
hahahaha.....
but pikachu is cuter...
13987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
ok....is this real or not???
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
LOL, i want one!
13987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ei8190 wrote:

Oi. Pikachu is based from a real animal called Pika (read like Paika).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pika


eeehhhhh???? really?????
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Pikachu is fictional. The picture doesn't look like it. :)) It looks like a mouse that has been colored or something. peace!
982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
i thought pikachu was a cross between a mice and a rabbit?
wouldnt that be easy to get?
i went to this museum in china once and there was one of them and the guide said its pikachu.. hahhahah -_-"
it looks nothing like pikachu tho...was tiny and brown
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
It's fake. All the work of photoshop.





Go here http://www.worth1000.com/contest.asp?contest_id=4767&display=photoshop#entries to find out about it.



I'M GONNA WATCH YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!
5572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~♫Somewhere♪~
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

hiro_kun wrote:

The rat looks so cute! xD


yep.....you said it......^^
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
It's like others say:

The Magic of Photoshop.
Posted 10/26/08

FrenchVanilla wrote:


ei8190 wrote:

Oi. Pikachu is based from a real animal called Pika (read like Paika).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pika


eeehhhhh???? really?????


PikaPika (Onomatopoeia) = Electric Sparking. Since pokemon are based in real animals, i'm sure the creator used the Pika for Pikachu. and chu(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onomatopoeia) = squeak of a mouse..
13987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ei8190 wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:


ei8190 wrote:

Oi. Pikachu is based from a real animal called Pika (read like Paika).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pika


eeehhhhh???? really?????


PikaPika (Onomatopoeia) = Electric Sparking. Since pokemon are based in real animals, i'm sure the creator used the Pika for Pikachu. and chu(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onomatopoeia) = squeak of a mouse..


but is it the exact pikachu??? they just derive it...but is the exact pokemon???
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
It's cute but....I think the picture's been photoshopped
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.