First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Spamming Room
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hahaha well you sure love to kid yourself huh coz your not the king xD and I'm not saying it is me its just your not xD


bow before me mortal~

or else my Leviathan will tear you apart~

Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08


hahaha your funny every time you only show me how much stupid you can get xD
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08


hahaha yeah well I don't think anyone would or to be more accurate I hope so .... well now aren't you contradicting yourself by saying that we should compete and then you said you weren't competing with him huh lols well I didn't forget that part but even if I did then that coz I'm human and its natural to forget things xD so now who is the baka huh
Member
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
lemonade is made from lemons
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hahaha yeah well I don't think anyone would or to be more accurate I hope so .... well now aren't you contradicting yourself by saying that we should compete and then you said you weren't competing with him huh lols well I didn't forget that part but even if I did then that coz I'm human and its natural to forget things xD so now who is the baka huh



apparently you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

lemon4life wrote:

lemonade is made from lemons


lol nice, its so random~
Member
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

sharifursrs wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

lemonade is made from lemons


lol nice, its so random~


hahaha what about this then
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

lemon4life wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

lemonade is made from lemons


lol nice, its so random~


hahaha what about this then


i like lemons~
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/16/08


Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/16/08


remember to drink your milk boys and girls~
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08


wow so you don't want to admit it huh
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

sharifursrs wrote:



remember to drink your milk boys and girls~


hahaha wow I like this one lol
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.