About Me »request«
THE Creator of Bakas
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
rules for requesters :
;please don't make fun of any makers
;no requesting proffie graphics that will have an inappropriate picture
;if you have multiple requests then, please, put all those requests in one post
;if you're quoting someone make sure to put the quote part of the post in a spoiler
;always put your picture in a spoiler no matter what

rules for mods :
;once you have done a request then, please, delete the request you have done if you don't know how then instructions are in the spoiler

;don't delete your reply to your requester's request ( lawl X3 ), only i do that

request form :
;answer these questions =3 :
;name?
;nickname?
;b-day?
;age?
Posted 11/1/08
;name? Ren-chan
;nickname? Karin-chan
;b-day? 8/22
;age? unknown

THE Creator of Bakas
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

karin_371 wrote:

;name? Ren-chan
;nickname? Karin-chan
;b-day? 8/22
;age? unknown



sorry, this part of the forum is under construction X3
Posted 11/2/08

samakaziki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

;name? Ren-chan
;nickname? Karin-chan
;b-day? 8/22
;age? unknown



sorry, this part of the forum is under construction X3


o . okay . ill jux w8 then .
THE Creator of Bakas
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08


>3< i'm sorry...plus, i don't know if i should even continue the group so this topic may not continue i-i
Posted 11/2/08

samakaziki wrote:



>3< i'm sorry...plus, i don't know if i should even continue the group so this topic may not continue i-i


o i c . okay then . dont worry . its okay .
Posted 11/11/08
name: GreyFox56
nickname: Grey-chan
b-day: Sept. 5
age: A SECRET!!
pic:
You must be logged in to post.