Created by mona_rukia
La Femme Nikita or Alias?
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 11/5/08
Hi...just wanted to know which is better between LFN and Alias... I haven't really seen all of Alias but I find LFN beautifully crafted....plus I LOVE Michael (Roy Dupuis) and Nikita (Peta Wilson) tandem.....by the way for those who want to revive LFN please sign the petition in this site.. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/resurrect-la-femme-nikita.html



Alias.. the only thing i liked about this is ....michael vartan - and not because of his character in alias:D

Posted 10/26/08
I don't know those shows. =/
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/28/08
basically these 2 series are about government organizations that fight terrorism by extraordinary means .... but what really drew me to LFN is the chemistry between the 2 main cast.....you should try it.....if you are a fan of this kind of movie...and a romantic at heart!!!!
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Jeniffer Garner creeps me out for some reason, so La Femme. I used to watch it a lot in middle school.
9803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Edward Cullen's Room
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Both
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Alias
Posted 10/30/08
La Femme Nikita ^^
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Jeniffer Garner creeps me out for some reason, so La Femme. I used to watch it a lot in middle school.


hahaha...why does she creep you out? for me i was turned off from alias because she (garner) GASPS TOO LOUDLY AND TOO OFTEN.... no offense to her fans....i'll always be a la femme nikita fan no matter how many "operatives" series come out...
Posted 10/31/08
i dont knoW!

i only know is alias!
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

mona_rukia wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Jeniffer Garner creeps me out for some reason, so La Femme. I used to watch it a lot in middle school.


hahaha...why does she creep you out? for me i was turned off from alias because she (garner) GASPS TOO LOUDLY AND TOO OFTEN.... no offense to her fans....i'll always be a la femme nikita fan no matter how many "operatives" series come out...


I don't know exactly... She does this thing with her upper lip that makes me want to give her some chap stick, she always looks like a deer in the headlights, don't even get me started on Daredevil/Electra (ugh). I guess what bugs me the most about her is that people are always saying how attractive she is, which I personally just don't see.

585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


mona_rukia wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Jeniffer Garner creeps me out for some reason, so La Femme. I used to watch it a lot in middle school.


hahaha...why does she creep you out? for me i was turned off from alias because she (garner) GASPS TOO LOUDLY AND TOO OFTEN.... no offense to her fans....i'll always be a la femme nikita fan no matter how many "operatives" series come out...


I don't know exactly... She does this thing with her upper lip that makes me want to give her some chap stick, she always looks like a deer in the headlights, don't even get me started on Daredevil/Electra (ugh). I guess what bugs me the most about her is that people are always saying how attractive she is, which I personally just don't see.



DITTO

i had a good laugh with what you said : " She does this thing with her upper lip that makes me want to give her some chap stick, she always looks like a deer in the headlights"
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Never seen La Femme Nikita but I've watched a lot of Alias on tv and i dont rly like it
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Alias! i actually watched it! xD
You must be logged in to post.