Post Reply SCRAP TEACHER SUBS
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/27/08
okay. so there will be subs on scrap teacher!!!
it's just that we have to wait for a while but it'll come out :)

Look here:

http://community.livejournal.com/chloeproject/16483.html?thread=199011

so yea, the above url tells that CHLOE Project is gonna sub Scrap Teacher. You can tell that by the comments you see on the webbie.

hehe, i cant wait!
Member
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

preppygothika wrote:

okay. so there will be subs on scrap teacher!!!
it's just that we have to wait for a while but it'll come out :)
So just see here:

http://community.livejournal.com/chloeproject/16483.html?thread=199011

hehe, i cant wait!


thanks for the info!!!!

Member
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
i can't see anything

Posted 10/27/08

shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

i can't see anything




ano,
do you mean you cant see the webpage?
or do you mean that there is no scrap teacher with subs to watch?
Member
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

i can't see anything




ano,
do you mean you cant see the webpage?
or do you mean that there is no scrap teacher with subs to watch?


there's no video....
Posted 10/27/08

shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:


preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

i can't see anything




ano,
do you mean you cant see the webpage?
or do you mean that there is no scrap teacher with subs to watch?


there's no video....



oh sorry!
i think u misunderstand.

wat i mean is that the url will show that CHLOE project will sub scrap teacher,
not the url is where you can see scrap teacher subbed.

omigosh, i'm so sorry for the misunderstanding!!!
it's not ur fault, it's my fault--- i'm not being clear in my post!
i'm so sorrysorrysorry if i disappoint you or something.

demo, i cant wait to see the subbed video too.

Member
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:


preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

i can't see anything




ano,
do you mean you cant see the webpage?
or do you mean that there is no scrap teacher with subs to watch?


there's no video....



oh sorry!
i think u misunderstand.

wat i mean is that the url will show that CHLOE project will sub scrap teacher,
not the url is where you can see scrap teacher subbed.

omigosh, i'm so sorry for the misunderstanding!!!
it's not ur fault, it's my fault--- i'm not being clear in my post!
i'm so sorrysorrysorry if i disappoint you or something.

demo, i cant wait to see the subbed video too.



hahahahahahahahaha.....don't be like that it's okay....i misunderstood your info....aaa....no guilts okay??haha
Posted 10/27/08

shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:


preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:


preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

i can't see anything




ano,
do you mean you cant see the webpage?
or do you mean that there is no scrap teacher with subs to watch?


there's no video....



oh sorry!
i think u misunderstand.

wat i mean is that the url will show that CHLOE project will sub scrap teacher,
not the url is where you can see scrap teacher subbed.

omigosh, i'm so sorry for the misunderstanding!!!
it's not ur fault, it's my fault--- i'm not being clear in my post!
i'm so sorrysorrysorry if i disappoint you or something.

demo, i cant wait to see the subbed video too.



hahahahahahahahaha.....don't be like that it's okay....i misunderstood your info....aaa....no guilts okay??haha


arigato! glad youre not angry. heheh. yes, okay, i feel relieved now- no guilts :D
Member
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:


preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:


preppygothika wrote:


shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

i can't see anything




ano,
do you mean you cant see the webpage?
or do you mean that there is no scrap teacher with subs to watch?


there's no video....



oh sorry!
i think u misunderstand.

wat i mean is that the url will show that CHLOE project will sub scrap teacher,
not the url is where you can see scrap teacher subbed.

omigosh, i'm so sorry for the misunderstanding!!!
it's not ur fault, it's my fault--- i'm not being clear in my post!
i'm so sorrysorrysorry if i disappoint you or something.

demo, i cant wait to see the subbed video too.



hahahahahahahahaha.....don't be like that it's okay....i misunderstood your info....aaa....no guilts okay??haha


arigato! glad youre not angry. heheh. yes, okay, i feel relieved now- no guilts :D


i'm okay with misunderstanding....i hope you'll give the real info later...i mean scrap teacher
being really subbed....haha
Member
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Eh? Honto da...? I thought that CHLOE dropped it...?

Maaa...this is great ne~! It's a good thing they're going to sub it~! ^^
Member
3255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / new york~~~
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
ummm....as i scrolled down the pgs i saw that they might b uploading it onto d-addicts~ but the problem is i dont noe how 2 watch things on daddicts~ can someone pm me or just post like directions on how u can watch movies on d-addicts??(cause i dont noe wat ure suppose 2 do w/ the torrent n things) THAANKSSS!!~^-^
Posted 10/28/08
yey!! thanks for the info!!
Posted 10/28/08
turns out CHLOE's not dropping scrap teacher. it's a misunderstanding.
i'm glad~~~

another link: http://community.livejournal.com/hey_say/550331.html
--> look at the comments.
Posted 10/28/08
thanks!!!
If there is an available video...of the scrap teacher...w/ subs..please tell us...
if it's okay :)

arigatou!!!


Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
You must be logged in to post.