Post Reply I N T R O D U C T I O N S
Creator
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 11/18/08
X3 i'm Cecilia~!! :D

letsee~ an introduction.
how do i start this off

nice to meet'cha
i'm the creator of this group~!
and i lovee taking pictures~!!
and i loove stickers~!!
XD and it's just so conventent to have your pictures become stickers in a japanese photo sticker booth~!


:] well just say what you want to say~!

Member
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Somewhere I belon...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Alrite I'm next. I'm Alvin here. If u go to my profile u will know I like taking pics too haha. Anyway kewl place and lotsa kawaii ppl here including u creator. Thnx for the invite ^^
Creator
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

googookid wrote:

Alrite I'm next. I'm Alvin here. If u go to my profile u will know I like taking pics too haha. Anyway kewl place and lotsa kawaii ppl here including u creator. Thnx for the invite ^^



X] ahaha thanks for da comment~

:D and welcome to the group~!
Member
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Somewhere I belon...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

kawaiicelia wrote:


googookid wrote:

Alrite I'm next. I'm Alvin here. If u go to my profile u will know I like taking pics too haha. Anyway kewl place and lotsa kawaii ppl here including u creator. Thnx for the invite ^^



X] ahaha thanks for da comment~

:D and welcome to the group~!


U r most welcome kawaii...

Creator
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
>] we need to have our mods introduce themselves soon~!

;o or just ppl in general~ i'll welcome you~!!
Member
36558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Heya~ Im Pudding/Jacie (pronounced J-c) XD
im 14 :] and 5 months xD
anywhooo
i like taking pics too~
just made this lol

i had no idea how i became a mod in this group
but its all good ^^
ill be active from now on
we need more purikura machines here in the US!! :O
there were hella lots in Taiwan >.<
i used to go like every week...
well now this is geting out of topic :P

anyways.
yeah im Taiwanese...
i love JRock :P
go to my prof for more ^^
Creator
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

NewSXaddicted wrote:

Heya~ Im Pudding/Jacie (pronounced J-c) XD
im 14 :] and 5 months xD
anywhooo
i like taking pics too~
just made this lol

i had no idea how i became a mod in this group
but its all good ^^
ill be active from now on
we need more purikura machines here in the US!! :O
there were hella lots in Taiwan >.<
i used to go like every week...
well now this is geting out of topic :P

anyways.
yeah im Taiwanese...
i love JRock :P
go to my prof for more ^^


lol~ :3 cute photo~! ^^;;
:O and i need to go to taiwan/japan~

and if you need a reminder on how you became a mod its in the FAQ section
Member
36558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

kawaiicelia wrote:

lol~ :3 cute photo~! ^^;;
:O and i need to go to taiwan/japan~

and if you need a reminder on how you became a mod its in the FAQ section :D


thanks! :D
oh okay i'll check it!! thanks!
You must be logged in to post.