First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ten Reasons or More Why You Like Crunchyroll?
924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
well sorry...........id just try place it on anime section cause i think crunchy is more suit on animes

Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

simplemage wrote:

JUST ANSWER,ITS OPEN AND FREE ^_^


OP,is this related to Anime?
Why Caps?Please learn to type normally.
This should be in the General Section.
--
Anime and Flaming~
Posted 10/27/08
Newbies
N00bz
Retards
Dumbfucks
fucktards
idiots
retards
narutards
bleachfags
trolls

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-2/General.html
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
2. Becuz I leik it
7. free Anime
9. Fun community
5. Forums
3. Shinji
23. BasouKazuma
10. Friends
4. Forums
8. Friends
1. Anime
67. Vampire Knight
1111. "LAWL"

But seriously:
1. Free Anime
2. People at /amp/, /mot/
3. The Anime Forum
4. /amp/, /mot/
5. Thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK) from ninelives_knightblazer
6. Randomness
7. zendude
8. You get updated information about Anime
9. I somewhat get some inspiration for my writing here
10. Taken from Khemia
- Newbies
- N00bz
- Retards
- Dumbfucks
- fucktards
- idiots
- retards
- narutards
- bleachfags
- trolls
11. "LAWL"
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
did you just get 500 points and decide to make some random threads
on topic
1. it fun
2. AMP
3. groups
4. discussion
5. trashing vk
6. pissing off fangirls
7. mots
8. zendude
9. everybody in the mots groups
10. pointing out mistakes for idiots
Posted 10/27/08
FUCK YOU !
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
1 - free anime
2 - /mot/
3 - thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK)
4 - friends
5 - forum
6 - groups
7 - everything anime related
8 - you meet people who understand the concept of moe and other people who have cases on anime (eg. lolicons, shotacons, hikikomori etc.)
9 - you meet new people from other countries
10 - manga stuff
11 - because it's fun

General section dude but whatever
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

riku911 wrote:

did you just get 500 points and decide to make some random threads
on topic
1. it fun
2. AMP
3. groups
4. discussion
5. trashing vk
6. pissing off fangirls
7. mots
8. zendude
9. everybody in the mots groups
10. pointing out mistakes for idiots


I don't like no.8 too much. "LAWL"
Well out of all those, I like no.6.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

zendude wrote:


riku911 wrote:

did you just get 500 points and decide to make some random threads
on topic
1. it fun
2. AMP
3. groups
4. discussion
5. trashing vk
6. pissing off fangirls
7. mots
8. zendude
9. everybody in the mots groups
10. pointing out mistakes for idiots


I don't like no.8 too much. "LAWL"
Well out of all those, I like no.6.


well, if you werent here, the group wouldnt be the same
adn yes, pissing off fangirls is the greatest thing ever
speaking of which, i need to go and do just that
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

1 - free anime
2 - /mot/
3 - thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK)
4 - friends
5 - forum
6 - groups
7 - everything anime related
8 - you meet people who understand the concept of moe and other people who have cases on anime (eg. lolicons, shotacons, hikikomori etc.)
9 - you meet new people from other countries
10 - manga stuff
11 - because it's fun

General section dude but whatever


haha, thrashing vk fangirls
seem like we have something in common
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / sydney
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
wrong section
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

riku911 wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

1 - free anime
2 - /mot/
3 - thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK)
4 - friends
5 - forum
6 - groups
7 - everything anime related
8 - you meet people who understand the concept of moe and other people who have cases on anime (eg. lolicons, shotacons, hikikomori etc.)
9 - you meet new people from other countries
10 - manga stuff
11 - because it's fun

General section dude but whatever


haha, thrashing vk fangirls
seem like we have something in common


yeah i like doing it but im just waiting when VK finnaly ends and massive amount of fangirls will swarm the anime section you know what that means
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


riku911 wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

1 - free anime
2 - /mot/
3 - thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK)
4 - friends
5 - forum
6 - groups
7 - everything anime related
8 - you meet people who understand the concept of moe and other people who have cases on anime (eg. lolicons, shotacons, hikikomori etc.)
9 - you meet new people from other countries
10 - manga stuff
11 - because it's fun

General section dude but whatever


haha, thrashing vk fangirls
seem like we have something in common


yeah i like doing it but im just waiting when VK finnaly ends and massive amount of fangirls will swarm the anime section you know what that means


I so have some mots ready to piss them off. "LAWL"
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


riku911 wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

1 - free anime
2 - /mot/
3 - thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK)
4 - friends
5 - forum
6 - groups
7 - everything anime related
8 - you meet people who understand the concept of moe and other people who have cases on anime (eg. lolicons, shotacons, hikikomori etc.)
9 - you meet new people from other countries
10 - manga stuff
11 - because it's fun

General section dude but whatever


haha, thrashing vk fangirls
seem like we have something in common


yeah i like doing it but im just waiting when VK finnaly ends and massive amount of fangirls will swarm the anime section you know what that means


yep, right now, im amusing myself by going into the vk forum for random posting
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

zendude wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


riku911 wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

1 - free anime
2 - /mot/
3 - thrashing noobs, tards, fangirls (specially when it comes to VK)
4 - friends
5 - forum
6 - groups
7 - everything anime related
8 - you meet people who understand the concept of moe and other people who have cases on anime (eg. lolicons, shotacons, hikikomori etc.)
9 - you meet new people from other countries
10 - manga stuff
11 - because it's fun

General section dude but whatever


haha, thrashing vk fangirls
seem like we have something in common


yeah i like doing it but im just waiting when VK finnaly ends and massive amount of fangirls will swarm the anime section you know what that means


I so have some mots ready to piss them off. "LAWL"


but that is still far away we'll just have to wait
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.