First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ten Reasons or More Why You Like Crunchyroll?
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid
11928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lucena city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
1.feeds my need!..L0L
2.drama
3.forums
4.anime
5.its more better than fs and facebook
6.meet new friends
7.cr points
8.groups
9.fun
10.some stuff related to hyd
Posted 10/27/08
1. anime
2. musics
3. friends
4. chat
5. play
6. nothing to do
7. for killing time
8. meeting new people
9. reading comments
10. watching funny
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Maou068 wrote:

1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid


Who is this ProudAsianKid? I heard of you guys mention him or her before, but who is ProudAsian really?
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Yup... Truly a wrong section to place...
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

zendude wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid


Who is this ProudAsianKid? I heard of you guys mention him or her before, but who is ProudAsian really?


ProudAsianKid is the new account of ProudAsian and he is a retarded racist troll with a kindergarten grammar and logic. He usually talks about how westerners looks like shit when it comes to cosplaying.
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

zendude wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid


Who is this ProudAsianKid? I heard of you guys mention him or her before, but who is ProudAsian really?


hes a guy whos really take note REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Proud to be asian his patriotism *cough* turned to being an a-hole, troll and a bunch of stuff he gives a shit about that asians are always superior when it comes to cosplaying he got nuked i think ProudAsianKid is his new account

he also posted a pic in the "whos your anime look-alike" thread he posted a pic of himself saying he looks likesasuke

taken from his profile without permission

Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


zendude wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid


Who is this ProudAsianKid? I heard of you guys mention him or her before, but who is ProudAsian really?


hes a guy whos really take note REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Proud to be asian his patriotism turned to being an a-hole he got nuked i think ProudAsianKid is his new account

(im not sure about the last part)

taken from his profile without permission

'm someone who are very proud to born as Asian
Image


Who make ALL the Anime including who ALL the Anime characters you love? Asian ofcourse

Who make the most awesome video games such as Final Fantasy, Metal Gear or .hack? Asian again ofcourse

Who are the most cutest and adorable males & females? No kidding, Asian again ofcourse

Why Asian males the lucky men

Are you proud to be Asian? Ofcourse I'm very proud to be Asian! www.asia-anime.net/asians-pride


Asian is so a vague statement, not really any pride in it. I bet he is an Asian kid who lives in the U.S.A. who isn't familiar with his culture, so he took up this sort of pseudo-Asian mannerism that is expressed by the media and such. He is just a confused little kid that just wants attention; I don't really know why a person want attention on the internet, a racist bigot prideful foolish person nonetheless. I met so many of his type in the real world, so I think that this analysis is correct.
Posted 10/27/08
ten's too many,
lets just say its a great way to kill time.
1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S. illinois
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
10 reasons.... meh

i cant even think of 3.......but i CAN think of 2...... i like reading CR forums cuz its entertaining and i like how i can watch h264 streams bigger than a "post it" by making the video larger..........

you cant watch hardly anything good on here unless its brand new cuz it isnt licensed yet......

i download everything i watch cuz its much higher quality and well.... the advantages are too many to list but i can say i can download a video faster than i can stream it.............

in a few years sites like crunchyroll will be obsolete and abandoned because anime is rapidly growing in popularity outside of japan and becoming licensed by companies left and right so sites like this that dnt show licensed anime will very soon not even show anything and be dead cuz everything will be licensed

5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

zendude wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


zendude wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid


Who is this ProudAsianKid? I heard of you guys mention him or her before, but who is ProudAsian really?


hes a guy whos really take note REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Proud to be asian his patriotism turned to being an a-hole he got nuked i think ProudAsianKid is his new account

(im not sure about the last part)

taken from his profile without permission

'm someone who are very proud to born as Asian
Image


Who make ALL the Anime including who ALL the Anime characters you love? Asian ofcourse

Who make the most awesome video games such as Final Fantasy, Metal Gear or .hack? Asian again ofcourse

Who are the most cutest and adorable males & females? No kidding, Asian again ofcourse

Why Asian males the lucky men

Are you proud to be Asian? Ofcourse I'm very proud to be Asian! www.asia-anime.net/asians-pride


Asian is so a vague statement, not really any pride in it. I bet he is an Asian kid who lives in the U.S.A. who isn't familiar with his culture, so he took up this sort of pseudo-Asian mannerism that is expressed by the media and such. He is just a confused little kid that just wants attention; I don't really know why a person want attention on the internet, a racist bigot prideful foolish person nonetheless. I met so many of his type in the real world, so I think that this analysis is correct.


No he is 21 with dark-skinned complexion
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


zendude wrote:


ninelives_knightblazer wrote:


zendude wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

1.) Noobs
2.) Retards
3.) Ignorants
4.) Narutards
5.) Vktards
6.) Annoying Fangirls
7.) Dumb Trolls
8.) Funny AMPs
9.) ProudAsian
10.) ProudAsianKid


Who is this ProudAsianKid? I heard of you guys mention him or her before, but who is ProudAsian really?


hes a guy whos really take note REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Proud to be asian his patriotism turned to being an a-hole he got nuked i think ProudAsianKid is his new account

(im not sure about the last part)

taken from his profile without permission

'm someone who are very proud to born as Asian
Image


Who make ALL the Anime including who ALL the Anime characters you love? Asian ofcourse

Who make the most awesome video games such as Final Fantasy, Metal Gear or .hack? Asian again ofcourse

Who are the most cutest and adorable males & females? No kidding, Asian again ofcourse

Why Asian males the lucky men

Are you proud to be Asian? Ofcourse I'm very proud to be Asian! www.asia-anime.net/asians-pride


Asian is so a vague statement, not really any pride in it. I bet he is an Asian kid who lives in the U.S.A. who isn't familiar with his culture, so he took up this sort of pseudo-Asian mannerism that is expressed by the media and such. He is just a confused little kid that just wants attention; I don't really know why a person want attention on the internet, a racist bigot prideful foolish person nonetheless. I met so many of his type in the real world, so I think that this analysis is correct.


No he is 21 with dark-skinned complexion


Seriously? That's says something else. I could analyze this again, but I got to start prepping for tomorrow.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

zendude wrote:



Seriously? That's says something else. I could analyze this again, but I got to start prepping for tomorrow.


This is ProudAsian...

He's not just a racist troll but also a Narutard...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
The fact that I can go on to a thread that asks for ten reasons and not do it.


Maou068 wrote:

This is ProudAsian...

He's not just a racist troll but also a Narutard...


ow, that's totally like Sasuke...
Actually, he does have Sakura's forehead...don't see anymore naruto connections there...
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

h4x0rz wrote:

The fact that I can go on to a thread that asks for ten reasons and not do it.


Maou068 wrote:

This is ProudAsian...

He's not just a racist troll but also a Narutard...


ow, that's totally like Sasuke...
Actually, he does have Sakura's forehead...don't see anymore naruto connections there...


agreed LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.