First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Round Table
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

jewelcrystal wrote:

Conrad here! I've prepared alternates to the Quotes made by Yuuri with a different background (KKM background) so I can switch it tomorrow (since from here it's already Oct. 31, albeit 1am in the morning), or should i rather change it the day after tomorrow (on Nov. 2)?


hmm its up to you^^ use the day where you are not busy ^^ kay? ^^ thanks for your hardwork Conrad ~!
Posted 10/31/08
Gwendal here i oready finish the task ^^ i add a album for for wolfam n yuri
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

sorasunao wrote:

Gwendal here i oready finish the task ^^ i add a album for for wolfam n yuri


good job Gwendal... hehe! Yuuri heca told me that she'd be away today and tomorrow and left me to watch over while she was away... Why don't we just think of KKM designs to add and to replace for the Halloween designs since Halloween will be over tomorrow...
Posted 10/31/08

jewelcrystal wrote:


sorasunao wrote:

Gwendal here i oready finish the task ^^ i add a album for for wolfam n yuri


good job Gwendal... hehe! Yuuri heca told me that she'd be away today and tomorrow and left me to watch over while she was away... Why don't we just think of KKM designs to add and to replace for the Halloween designs since Halloween will be over tomorrow... :D


sure wat u wan to add ^^
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

sorasunao wrote:

sure wat u wan to add ^^


on our profile page the adverts for the Yuuri is Mine forum game and the pairing Game both have Halloween gifs for the occasion, but we'll have to change them tomorrow. Can you find KKM gifs to replace them or anything at all that connotes Yuuri heca or KKM... (but don't change them now... wait for Halloween to be over)
Posted 10/31/08
okie okie i try to find some ^^
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i already changed the background of the quotes... hope it's okay...
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Conrad reporting... I've sent the update to all members on pages 10-13...
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

jewelcrystal wrote:

Conrad reporting... I've sent the update to all members on pages 10-13... :D


hmm.. haha nice job Conrad~! haha that's why I gave you four pages its because that I trust you and I know you can do your job well ^^ oh and... thank you thank you thank you~!! For looking out for the group while I was gone for a day ^^
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

sorasunao wrote:


jewelcrystal wrote:


sorasunao wrote:

Gwendal here i oready finish the task ^^ i add a album for for wolfam n yuri


good job Gwendal... hehe! Yuuri heca told me that she'd be away today and tomorrow and left me to watch over while she was away... Why don't we just think of KKM designs to add and to replace for the Halloween designs since Halloween will be over tomorrow... :D


sure wat u wan to add ^^


oh and good job for sorasunao too~!! Or should I say Gwendal~! ^^
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
no prob Yuuri heca! haha! i have nothing better to do anyway... LOL since it's still sem break... haha! but I expect I'll get busier as the new school semester starts... But I'll still be doing the IDs and keep in touch here...
Posted 11/2/08
Gwendali done sending update to menber ^^yeah finaly it done
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08
to my dearest mods...~whew~ just finished editing the badges ^^

here's the rundown^^









There you go ^^ (i think you know already which yours is.. haha~!)


next , I'm going to do my own badge ^^ haha
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
now, I'm going to tell you the rules in using your badges ^^

rules:
#1 - make sure to post this badge in your profile (please write "yuuri Shibuya fan royal badge" next to it)

#2 - in sending any updates to the group members, always post your badge in the end of the message^^

#3 - do not post, use and edit the badge at any other forums. Its a badge only for Yuuri Shibuya fan only

#4 - from now on, in posting here, at the "round Table" you should also post the badge at the end of the message


in having a "royal badge" it means that you are a certified Yuuri shibuya fan group moderator.

Yuuri Heca here~!

Posted 11/2/08
got it ^^ i put at my profile ^^


Gwendal here ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.