First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership/ ID cards
Member
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
umm... PURPLE!! xD
Member
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

ayumi94 wrote:


Miz_Mania wrote:

username:~ Miz_Mania
age:~ 15
b'day:~ 11 January
card:~ 2

pic:~


Um...wat front colours u want?


oops.. 4got to put.. sowi!!
PURPLE~!! xD
Member
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Miz_Mania wrote:

umm... PURPLE!! xD


eh.. ignore this..
Moderator
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Miz_Mania wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


Miz_Mania wrote:

username:~ Miz_Mania
age:~ 15
b'day:~ 11 January
card:~ 2

pic:~


Um...wat front colours u want?


oops.. 4got to put.. sowi!!
PURPLE~!! xD


ok............I'll do it now~
Moderator
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Miz_Mania wrote:

username:~ Miz_Mania
age:~ 15
b'day:~ 11 January
card:~ 2

pic:~


Hey ya go!!!!!!!!!
Member
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

ayumi94 wrote:


Miz_Mania wrote:

username:~ Miz_Mania
age:~ 15
b'day:~ 11 January
card:~ 2

pic:~


Hey ya go!!!!!!!!!



woot!! thx!! xD
Moderator
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Miz_Mania wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


Miz_Mania wrote:

username:~ Miz_Mania
age:~ 15
b'day:~ 11 January
card:~ 2

pic:~


Hey ya go!!!!!!!!!



woot!! thx!! xD


No prob!!!!!!
Member
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the gates of hell
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Username: dark_seigaku
Name: russell
Age: 15
Birthday: july 1
The front colour: blue or purple
Card: 2
Pic:

Posted 2/21/09
username: Babigiirl12
Name:Abigail
Age:12
Birthday:17.06.96
Front colour: purple
Card: 2
Pic:
Moderator
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

dark_seigaku wrote:

Username: dark_seigaku
Name: russell
Age: 15
Birthday: july 1
The front colour: blue or purple
Card: 2
Pic:



Here ya go!Sorry 4 da veryveryvery late reply...
Moderator
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

wrote:

username: Babigiirl12
Name:Abigail
Age:12
Birthday:17.06.96
Front colour: purple
Card: 2
Pic:


I nid ur pic 2 finish ur card.Sorry
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.