First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [Roleplay and Sign Up] Vampire Knight Guilty
Posted 10/31/08

kityee123 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


yuuki:hai otosan i will get goin now-smiles-


Headmaster Kaien Cross: good luck! if you see zero-kun ask tell him i want to see him heheeh
Roleplayer Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


yuuki:hai otosan i will get goin now-smiles-


Headmaster Kaien Cross: good luck! if you see zero-kun ask tell him i want to see him heheeh


yuuki:okies
Posted 10/31/08

tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


Akimoto:*knocks*Can I come in?
Posted 10/31/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


Akimoto:*knocks*Can I come in?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: come in.. oh it's miss jelly shooter
Posted 10/31/08

tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


Akimoto:*knocks*Can I come in?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: come in.. oh it's miss jelly shooter


Akimoto:The name's Akimoto Michiyo.Did you see Yuuki-Chan?
Posted 10/31/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


Akimoto:*knocks*Can I come in?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: come in.. oh it's miss jelly shooter


Akimoto:The name's Akimoto Michiyo.Did you see Yuuki-Chan?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: yeh she's on duty why you ask?
Posted 10/31/08

tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


Akimoto:*knocks*Can I come in?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: come in.. oh it's miss jelly shooter


Akimoto:The name's Akimoto Michiyo.Did you see Yuuki-Chan?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: yeh she's on duty why you ask?


Akimoto:Eh...K...Hai...I need to go*runs and open door slamming it*Okie now why was searching for Yuuki-Chan?
Posted 10/31/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


kityee123 wrote:



yuuki:umm...nth?>_<


Headmaster Kaien Cross: oh my look at the time.. hmm you better be running of to guard the night class from the day class xD


Akimoto:*knocks*Can I come in?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: come in.. oh it's miss jelly shooter


Akimoto:The name's Akimoto Michiyo.Did you see Yuuki-Chan?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: yeh she's on duty why you ask?


Akimoto:Eh...K...Hai...I need to go*runs and open door slamming it*Okie now why was searching for Yuuki-Chan?


Headmaster Kaien Cross: huh? gone already?

RP off: umm sis you can't talk for other people keep that in mind LOL
Posted 10/31/08

RP Mode off:Define it.
Rp mode on:
Akimoto:Sighh Im tired

Posted 10/31/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


RP Mode off:Define it.
Rp mode on:
Akimoto:Sighh Im tired



RP off: opps my bad didn't read it right hahaha gomen
RP on:

Headmaster Kaien Cross: what to do what to do *sleeps on desk*
Posted 10/31/08

tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


RP Mode off:Define it.
Rp mode on:
Akimoto:Sighh Im tired



RP off: opps my bad didn't read it right hahaha gomen
RP on:

Headmaster Kaien Cross: what to do what to do *sleeps on desk*


Akimoto:*slams into wall*stupid all becoz I was too tired
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 10/31/08
Ichijou:Konnichiwa Minna-san *smiles*
Posted 10/31/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Ichijou:Konnichiwa Minna-san *smiles*


Akimoto:Konnichiwa Ichijou......
Posted 10/31/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Ichijou:Konnichiwa Minna-san *smiles*


Akimoto:Konnichiwa Ichijou......


Ichijou: Konnichiwa and u must be.
Posted 10/31/08

jenny67234 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


jenny67234 wrote:

Ichijou:Konnichiwa Minna-san *smiles*


Akimoto:Konnichiwa Ichijou......


Ichijou: Konnichiwa and u must be.


Akimoto:]I am Akimoto Michiyo.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.