First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [Roleplay and Sign Up] Zero No Tsukaima
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 11/3/08
Roles:
Louise: sparkle22099
Saito: tungaroo
Giulio Cesare:
Kirche:
Tabitha: anime4215
Tiffania:
Agnes: shakugan13
Michelle:
Headmaster Osmond:
Sheffield:
Henrietta:
Montmorency:
Guiche:
Siesta:
Jessica:
Scarron:
Eloneore:
Cattelaya:

Other Characters:
Sign Up Form:
Username:
Name:
Role:
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LPC, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
I'll go first then...
Username: shakugan13
Name: jay
Role: Agnes
Roleplayer
10102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Username:anime4215
Name:christine
Role:tabitha
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LPC, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Agnes:
What should I do to get this started?
Posted 11/3/08
Username: tungaroo
Name: Tung-sama
Role: Saito
Posted 11/3/08
Username:sparkle22099
Name:Akimoto Michiyo
Role:Louise
I'll jus sign-up to make it fair
Posted 11/3/08


Saito: Louise!!!!!!!! *jumps and tackle hugs* hehe lets go to your room
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:



Saito: Louise!!!!!!!! *jumps and tackle hugs* hehe lets go to your room


Louise: H..Hai
Posted 11/3/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:



Saito: Louise!!!!!!!! *jumps and tackle hugs* hehe lets go to your room


Louise: H..Hai


Saito: cmonnnn lets go to your room already
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:



Saito: Louise!!!!!!!! *jumps and tackle hugs* hehe lets go to your room


Louise: H..Hai


Saito: cmonnnn lets go to your room already


Louise:Hai.*goes to room*
Posted 11/3/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:



Saito: Louise!!!!!!!! *jumps and tackle hugs* hehe lets go to your room


Louise: H..Hai


Saito: cmonnnn lets go to your room already


Louise:Hai.*goes to room*


*close the door behind*

Saito: hehe
Posted 11/3/08

Louise: Ja...What r we gonna do?...
Posted 11/3/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


Louise: Ja...What r we gonna do?...


*pushes on the bed*

Saito: why don't you think it's time?
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


Louise: Ja...What r we gonna do?...


*pushes on the bed*

Saito: why don't you think it's time?


Louise: Baka Inu!......
RP Mode Off:
Dont rly know what to say
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


Louise: Ja...What r we gonna do?...


*pushes on the bed*

Saito: why don't you think it's time?


Louise: Baka Inu!......
RP Mode Off:
Dont rly know what to say


RP Mode Off: well bash me or someone intrudes like the anime
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.