First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the best Naruto character?
Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
I love Naruto 'cause he knows a whole mess of cool jutsu and he is somewhat of a knucklehead like me sometimes.
Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/5/07
haha! it has to be naruto and sasuke!
Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 12/5/07

OCmilitarygurl wrote:

haha! it has to be naruto and sasuke!

(she likes them 'cause she likes Naruto yaoi!!!! love is love. you cant judge how it works.... )
Moderator
16178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / with my dearest f...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
hm, The Kyuubi, c'mon! demons just want to be loved! then naruto,itachi,sasuke
Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

Xz626 wrote:


OCmilitarygurl wrote:

haha! it has to be naruto and sasuke!

(she likes them 'cause she likes Naruto yaoi!!!! love is love. you cant judge how it works.... )


what the heck!? im mad at you now!!!
Moderator
16178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / with my dearest f...
Offline
Posted 12/18/07
you do though! ^^ (i kinda do to but shoen ai)
Member
4232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
Tobi likes Kakashi-sensei! Because he is so funny.
Member
13828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England -> London
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
well is sure as hell aint Sai!! loool thats for sure!!!! i think my favs are Neji....hinata and rock lee!!!! and ino....no shikamaru!! NO I DONT KNOW!
Posted 12/23/07
JOSHUA likes naruto! OMG he's gay
Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

majikman95 wrote:

JOSHUA likes naruto! OMG he's gay


ERIK loves Rock Lee( that creepy, terribly dressed, bushy browed, Tae Kwon Doe practicing freak!)! He's gay! O.O Tae Kwon Doe practicing=good ^^
Posted 12/24/07
i do not who told u dat. the akatsukiare my favorite,i do not love them,they're just my favorite ok
Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

majikman95 wrote:

i do not who told u dat. the akatsukiare my favorite,i do not love them,they're just my favorite ok


what the heck does that mean?! favorite ok!?
Posted 1/2/08

OCmilitarygurl wrote:


majikman95 wrote:

i do not who told u dat. the akatsukiare my favorite,i do not love them,they're just my favorite ok


what the heck does that mean?! favorite ok!?


i don't know,hay another family guy.starts wit 1 topic ends with another
Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

majikman95 wrote:


OCmilitarygurl wrote:


majikman95 wrote:

i do not who told u dat. the akatsukiare my favorite,i do not love them,they're just my favorite ok


what the heck does that mean?! favorite ok!?


i don't know,hay another family guy.starts wit 1 topic ends with another


shut the hell up! dont make fun of me!!!!
Posted 1/6/08

OCmilitarygurl wrote:


majikman95 wrote:


OCmilitarygurl wrote:


majikman95 wrote:

i do not who told u dat. the akatsukiare my favorite,i do not love them,they're just my favorite ok


what the heck does that mean?! favorite ok!?


i don't know,hay another family guy.starts wit 1 topic ends with another


shut the hell up! dont make fun of me!!!!


i never did but it never hurts to say sorry so............sorry
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.