First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Soccer Club
student^_^
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
(it's okay) so, what are we doing first?
student^_^
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / japan
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
i just realised this im the only guy here
student^_^
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

silentdagger wrote:

(it's okay) so, what are we doing first?


warm up first..
after you can start kickin with kurosaki and the others..
student^_^
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

blueeyedangel wrote:

Name:Eliza
male or female:female
Kind: (vamp, demon, etc..):vampire
age:15
pic:


hey Eliza-chan..
welcome to the team..
student^_^
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

baankaiii wrote:

i just realised this im the only guy here


why dont youask some of your friends to join the team..
if we dont get enough we cant join the nationals..
student^_^
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?
student^_^
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
*starts stretching* *then starts to run a few laps around the field*...
student^_^
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / japan
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Ran33 wrote:


baankaiii wrote:

i just realised this im the only guy here


why dont youask some of your friends to join the team..
if we dont get enough we cant join the nationals..


i tried didnt really work
student^_^
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

blueeyedangel wrote:

hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?


D.A. vs L.A.
still dont know when the game would be tho..
student^_^
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?


D.A. vs L.A.
still dont know when the game would be tho..


coolio
student^_^
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

blueeyedangel wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?


D.A. vs L.A.
still dont know when the game would be tho..


coolio


i need more people on the team before we can join..
student^_^
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?


D.A. vs L.A.
still dont know when the game would be tho..


coolio


i need more people on the team before we can join..


i'll ask my friends if they want to be on the team ok
*smile*
student^_^
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines y'all
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

blueeyedangel wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?


D.A. vs L.A.
still dont know when the game would be tho..


coolio


i need more people on the team before we can join..


i'll ask my friends if they want to be on the team ok
*smile*


thanks..
it would be a very big help..
student^_^
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


Ran33 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

hey thanks for the add
whens the next game and who are we playing against?


D.A. vs L.A.
still dont know when the game would be tho..


coolio


i need more people on the team before we can join..


i'll ask my friends if they want to be on the team ok
*smile*


thanks..
it would be a very big help..


thats ok *smile*
Posted 12/10/08
so what's the next warm up captain?... *smiles and drinks water* I'm up for a new round....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.