First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply SHOP: avatar shop♠
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/13/08
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username): sakuranomayu's
Wat number is it : #019
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it : XkiarraX


done sakuranomayu
Requester
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/13/08
SIMPLE FORM (JUS FILL THIS OUT) :
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : (Yes/No)
~yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username):
~sakuranomayu amd AngelGoddess1997
Wat number is it : (e.g. #021)
~#20, #30
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it :
Glesh

done sakuranomayu
Requester
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:

Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : (Yes/No)after this^^
Whos avii u want (put down da username):Yuuya-chansakura509,miyako124,Kisaki-chan,dreamergurl_02,snoopyme
Wat number is it : (e.g. #021) number....21,20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,9,4
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it : Sakura
Anime Lover

is this okay??????
pweaty pwease!!!!!!!!!!>< I'll pay 55 pics!!!!!!><


DONE
~Yuuya-chan & Kisaki-chan


here u go!!

Requester
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM: Yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username): Kisaki-chan, inuyasha_81344014
Wat number is it: #016 (Kisaki-chan), #015 (inuyasha_81344014)
Da samples pic:

Wat u wan written on it: Mimi-chii

DONE
--Kisaki-chan--



here u go!!!

Requester
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : Yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username): miyako124, snoopyme
Wat number is it : # 5 and 7
Da samples pic :


wat u wan written on it : diana_unipet1996 and Ana-chan~
Posted 12/13/08

XkiarraX wrote:

Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username): sakuranomayu's
Wat number is it : #019
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it : XkiarraX



here u go n thnx for purchasin
come bac soon~~
Posted 12/13/08

gleshillejacob wrote:

SIMPLE FORM (JUS FILL THIS OUT) :
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : (Yes/No)
~yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username):
~sakuranomayu amd AngelGoddess1997
Wat number is it : (e.g. #021)
~#20, #30
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it :
Glesh


here u go
thnx for purchasin come bac soon~~
:
Requester
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Kisaki-chan wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM: Yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username): Kisaki-chan, inuyasha_81344014
Wat number is it: #016 (Kisaki-chan), #015 (inuyasha_81344014)
Da samples pic:

Wat u wan written on it: Mimi-chii

DONE
--Kisaki-chan--



here u go!!!



Thnx desu~!! ^^ It looks great~!! ^^ I'll put it up after X-Mas~!! ^^
Requester
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

sakuranomayu wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

SIMPLE FORM (JUS FILL THIS OUT) :
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : (Yes/No)
~yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username):
~sakuranomayu amd AngelGoddess1997
Wat number is it : (e.g. #021)
~#20, #30
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it :
Glesh


here u go
thnx for purchasin come bac soon~~
:


i sure will!!!!...
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/14/08
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : yes
Whos avii u want (put down da username): Snoopyme, Yuuya-Chan, Yukideshko, AngelGoddes1997
Wat number is it :001,008,024,029
Da samples pic:

wat u wan written on it : 001,008,024 put AmuHinamoriVampire, 029 put Ami-Chan3

Plz i will pay 20 pics
Posted 12/13/08


here u go!!



thankies so much kisaki-chan!!!!!!!>-< one day I'll use it in my other account called Sakura_AnimeLover
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : Yes
Whos avii u want :AngelGoddes1997
Wat number is it :029
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it : Fahi-chan
Acting Creator
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

cirstin2nd wrote:

Pay:yes
who's avii u want:snoopyme,Sakura509
wat # is it:#001,#005

What you want written:cirstin2nd,lauren


Srry to take so long with ur request ><
Here u go :]

Acting Creator
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

dantomisaw124 wrote:

Pay da PAYMENT in da ALBUM : (Yes/No)after this^^
Whos avii u want (put down da username):Yuuya-chansakura509,miyako124,Kisaki-chan,dreamergurl_02,snoopyme
Wat number is it : (e.g. #021) number....21,20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,9,4
Da samples pic :

wat u wan written on it : Sakura
Anime Lover

is this okay??????
pweaty pwease!!!!!!!!!!>< I'll pay 55 pics!!!!!!><


DONE
~Yuuya-chan & Kisaki-chan & Sakura509


im sooo srry i took so long >< gomen !
But here u go :]

Requester
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

sakura509 wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

Pay:yes
who's avii u want:snoopyme,Sakura509
wat # is it:#001,#005

What you want written:cirstin2nd,lauren


Srry to take so long with ur request ><
Here u go :]



no wories n thanks ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.