First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
main characters who died in an anime
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / HeartLand
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Lelouch. hes dead people. not alive like everyone thinks.

and light
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kazune_17 wrote:

HEHE......
PEOPLE WE KNOW IT CERTAINLY WILL BE MAKOTO....
HE'LL BE THE WINNER OF THE MOST SHOCKING VICTIM KILLED OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER OF AN ANIME.......FOR LIFE!!!!><


wad anime is dat ?
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Lelouch and Spike Spiegel
Light Yagami
Ichise of Texhnolyze
5572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~♫Somewhere♪~
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:

HEHE......
PEOPLE WE KNOW IT CERTAINLY WILL BE MAKOTO....
HE'LL BE THE WINNER OF THE MOST SHOCKING VICTIM KILLED OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER OF AN ANIME.......FOR LIFE!!!!><


wad anime is dat ?


school days....lol....that anime is soooo psycho......
episode 1 is normal....but wen you watch the others.......
this is all i can tell u...

"MAN THEY'RE ALL CRAZY...."
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
well, most of the time, main characters are not killed....so that there will either be a second season or a very happy ending....lols ^^
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kazune_17 wrote:


jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:

HEHE......
PEOPLE WE KNOW IT CERTAINLY WILL BE MAKOTO....
HE'LL BE THE WINNER OF THE MOST SHOCKING VICTIM KILLED OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER OF AN ANIME.......FOR LIFE!!!!><


wad anime is dat ?


school days....lol....that anime is soooo psycho......
episode 1 is normal....but wen you watch the others.......
this is all i can tell u...

"MAN THEY'RE ALL CRAZY...."


ok thx xD i think my heart can still take it hahas
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Light Yagami
Makoto Ito
Lelouch Lamperouge (?)
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Davao City , Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
L
5572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~♫Somewhere♪~
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:


jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:

HEHE......
PEOPLE WE KNOW IT CERTAINLY WILL BE MAKOTO....
HE'LL BE THE WINNER OF THE MOST SHOCKING VICTIM KILLED OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER OF AN ANIME.......FOR LIFE!!!!><


wad anime is dat ?


school days....lol....that anime is soooo psycho......
episode 1 is normal....but wen you watch the others.......
this is all i can tell u...

"MAN THEY'RE ALL CRAZY...."


ok thx xD i think my heart can still take it hahas


DUDE.....I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.......
HOPE YOU CAN TAKE THE PRESSURE......
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
the girl in air.. forgot her name..
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kazune_17 wrote:


jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:


jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:

HEHE......
PEOPLE WE KNOW IT CERTAINLY WILL BE MAKOTO....
HE'LL BE THE WINNER OF THE MOST SHOCKING VICTIM KILLED OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER OF AN ANIME.......FOR LIFE!!!!><


wad anime is dat ?


school days....lol....that anime is soooo psycho......
episode 1 is normal....but wen you watch the others.......
this is all i can tell u...

"MAN THEY'RE ALL CRAZY...."


ok thx xD i think my heart can still take it hahas


DUDE.....I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.......
HOPE YOU CAN TAKE THE PRESSURE......


HAHAHAH! thanks. i think tmr den watch LOL
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Ceivent wrote:



118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Paris, France
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere In Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:


jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:


jiaxin94 wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:

HEHE......
PEOPLE WE KNOW IT CERTAINLY WILL BE MAKOTO....
HE'LL BE THE WINNER OF THE MOST SHOCKING VICTIM KILLED OF BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER OF AN ANIME.......FOR LIFE!!!!><


wad anime is dat ?


school days....lol....that anime is soooo psycho......
episode 1 is normal....but wen you watch the others.......
this is all i can tell u...

"MAN THEY'RE ALL CRAZY...."


ok thx xD i think my heart can still take it hahas


DUDE.....I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.......
HOPE YOU CAN TAKE THE PRESSURE......


HAHAHAH! thanks. i think tmr den watch LOL



aw no people dont be a spoiler you have to trick people. it is a lovely anime with romance with a hint os shock at the end but in the end everyone is happy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.