First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
THE SECRET'S OUT!!!
Member
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

AkitoKitty wrote:


kawaiicelia wrote:


AkitoKitty wrote:

NOOOO!
I dont like amuto,
It seems weird. I dont know how to spell it, but the age difference.
I like tadamu.


pedophile you mean?

XD imposible~ they're 3 years apart
:3 its not like its a collage student and an elementary schooler


:] my parents are like 5 years apart and i dont think its weird ;o


But, i heard there was like, something wrong with it or something.
:/ But I havnt actually looked it up.
EDIT: I just heard from some people what amu was 12 and ikuto is 17. wtf?


orly? i thought he was in middle school o.o
:] oh well 5 years apart :p so what~

:3 as long as its not 50 years apart~
3556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My world
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I think the age difference makes it 10x better! AMUTO!
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

alx52590 wrote:


obviously, they don't have their facts right, Amu's 13, Ikuto is 16...
I like a girl that is 15 and I'm 18, i have asked others, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it


obviously u got it worng amu is 11-12 cuz they havent shown wen her b day is.... ikuto if i remember is in the later years of high school putting him around 17.... there is too big a gap for them b together in a CHILDREN'S anime
Member
6107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some where
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

uhohimdead wrote:


alx52590 wrote:


obviously, they don't have their facts right, Amu's 13, Ikuto is 16...
I like a girl that is 15 and I'm 18, i have asked others, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it


obviously u got it worng amu is 11-12 cuz they havent shown wen her b day is.... ikuto if i remember is in the later years of high school putting him around 17.... there is too big a gap for them b together in a CHILDREN'S anime


Well, thanks for pointing out the flaw in your own argument, this is a child's anime, which is exactly why they wouldn't have pedophiles in it.

Also, they never tell us that Amu is 11 or 12, so that's null and void. Fact, non of the characters has had a birthday from what we have seen, so your argument there is null and void. also, one of my fellow seniors is only 16, so again, your argument there is null and void. Technically no one but Peach-Pit knows how old the characters are, so even I could be wrong, however, referring to the previous paragraph, I'm probably closer than you are. XP ---> XD
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

alx52590 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


alx52590 wrote:


obviously, they don't have their facts right, Amu's 13, Ikuto is 16...
I like a girl that is 15 and I'm 18, i have asked others, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it


obviously u got it worng amu is 11-12 cuz they havent shown wen her b day is.... ikuto if i remember is in the later years of high school putting him around 17.... there is too big a gap for them b together in a CHILDREN'S anime


Well, thanks for pointing out the flaw in your own argument, this is a child's anime, which is exactly why they wouldn't have pedophiles in it.

Also, they never tell us that Amu is 11 or 12, so that's null and void. Fact, non of the characters has had a birthday from what we have seen, so your argument there is null and void. also, one of my fellow seniors is only 16, so again, your argument there is null and void. Technically no one but Peach-Pit knows how old the characters are, so even I could be wrong, however, referring to the previous paragraph, I'm probably closer than you are. XP ---> XD


even so kids can figure out the age difference just by looking at them bottomline she is preteen wat difference would it have made by telling us? she's in 6th atm right u can calculate a rough estamate based on that so i ask u how is my argument null and void cuz they havent shown amu's b-day? ... ppl have moved ahead of their grade level b4 but based on the way ikuto skips classes a lot id say he isn't one of those heck he could have been held back for all we know. ur right they r the only ones who know but havent they shown their b-days in the manga (at least one)? how r u any closer? one 16 senior thats ur proof? i never said there would pedophiles i said the age gap is too big of a gap... i refuse to believe they will end up together
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
anyway....
i think its amuto.

but im scared that theyll make it tadamu
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
WAAAH!
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

d_ianne963 wrote:

eh? i just noticed it! amu slightly blushed!

yeah, me too! XD
Member
14602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

AkitoKitty wrote:


alx52590 wrote:

YES!!! *victory dance*


AkitoKitty wrote:

NOOOO!
I dont like amuto,
It seems weird. I dont know how to spell it, but the age difference.
I like tadamu.


it's a 3 year age difference, now what do you have as your argument against amuto?

Oh lol, its almost-(no nvm, im not going to say it.)
Huh, do I have to have a reason? I just dont like it.


well we don't mess with tadamu fans then don't mess with amuto fans in our territory!!!!!!!!!!
the reason why you don't want to say it is because there is now reason, DAKARA AMUTO ROXS!
IKUTO IS PERFECT FOR AMU!!
Moderator
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

jojoroxx wrote:


ceci303 wrote:

wat do u mean?


She means that the first generation King is an amuto supporter rather than supporting Tadamu. This just gives us another clue that at the end of the anime it will probably be amuto!!! YAY IF YOU ARE AN AMUTO FAN


:o YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ^______^
Member
6107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some where
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

uhohimdead wrote:


alx52590 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


alx52590 wrote:


obviously, they don't have their facts right, Amu's 13, Ikuto is 16...
I like a girl that is 15 and I'm 18, i have asked others, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it


obviously u got it worng amu is 11-12 cuz they havent shown wen her b day is.... ikuto if i remember is in the later years of high school putting him around 17.... there is too big a gap for them b together in a CHILDREN'S anime


Well, thanks for pointing out the flaw in your own argument, this is a child's anime, which is exactly why they wouldn't have pedophiles in it.

Also, they never tell us that Amu is 11 or 12, so that's null and void. Fact, non of the characters has had a birthday from what we have seen, so your argument there is null and void. also, one of my fellow seniors is only 16, so again, your argument there is null and void. Technically no one but Peach-Pit knows how old the characters are, so even I could be wrong, however, referring to the previous paragraph, I'm probably closer than you are. XP ---> XD


even so kids can figure out the age difference just by looking at them bottomline she is preteen wat difference would it have made by telling us? she's in 6th atm right u can calculate a rough estamate based on that so i ask u how is my argument null and void cuz they havent shown amu's b-day? ... ppl have moved ahead of their grade level b4 but based on the way ikuto skips classes a lot id say he isn't one of those heck he could have been held back for all we know. ur right they r the only ones who know but havent they shown their b-days in the manga (at least one)? how r u any closer? one 16 senior thats ur proof? i never said there would pedophiles i said the age gap is too big of a gap... i refuse to believe they will end up together


Here, I color coded things for you, ok, the red should be quite easy to understand now, even a 5 year old can put 2 and 2 together... let me explain the blue: because there is that one SENIOR that is not even 17, and I know more than just 1 senior that's under 17, think of how many JUNIORS are not even 16, do you get my drift yet? or do i need to try to dumb things down some more...
also, this story is based around Amu, of course they wont show us Ikuto going to school EVERY day, in fact, like most anime/manga, we only see the school days in which something important happens, another thing, in the manga we hardly see Ikuto just laying around randomly just so to waste time, that's what filler does... also, by saying there is too big of an age gap you imply that he is a pedophile, unless you don't know what that is... Finally, height doesn't make age, I know a few people that would punch you if you said that, so just because Ikuto is tall doesn't mean he's really old...

don't say you didn't say something when you know you implied it... also, if you're going to continue to argue with me, learn to type first, I don't like having to read butchered English...
Member
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
yahoo! let's do the cha cha. wow I'm acting crazy
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

alx52590 wrote:



Here, I color coded things for you, ok, the red should be quite easy to understand now, even a 5 year old can put 2 and 2 together... let me explain the blue: because there is that one SENIOR that is not even 17, and I know more than just 1 senior that's under 17, think of how many JUNIORS are not even 16, do you get my drift yet? or do i need to try to dumb things down some more...
also, this story is based around Amu, of course they wont show us Ikuto going to school EVERY day, in fact, like most anime/manga, we only see the school days in which something important happens, another thing, in the manga we hardly see Ikuto just laying around randomly just so to waste time, that's what filler does... also, by saying there is too big of an age gap you imply that he is a pedophile, unless you don't know what that is... Finally, height doesn't make age, I know a few people that would punch you if you said that, so just because Ikuto is tall doesn't mean he's really old...

don't say you didn't say something when you know you implied it... also, if you're going to continue to argue with me, learn to type first, I don't like having to read butchered English...


no 7th is like kukai's grade and there is a uniform and another campus for that since their uniform hasnt changed there are still in 6th... ur right many junior arent the age u would normally b at that level but u should also know how many students get held back a year or two? follow my dift? yes i know wat a pedo is ok since when is saying the age gap been is too big implying that? i never even said he likes amu im saying that it cant end up like that... since when have i pointed out height? quit putting words into my mouth!!!. im saying there is ONLY an AGE gap not implying height not implying pedophiles, just age... no doubt u will go back to the "only Peach-Pit knows their ages" line and to that i say I DONT CARE!!

ok this is the internet, this isnt english class live with the fact that ppl will use this kind of lang if not then this isnt the place for u

now then.... no doubt u'll reply to this so ill type in a way u can understand:

I don't wish to continue this pointless arguement. If you must quote this and argue, make it so that I'm not provoked into replying. We each have our own opinions: your's, mine, and Peach-Pit's. Lets leave it at that PLEASE. I, personally, will never accept Amuxikuto. If you do, that's fine, just no more please! I've wasted enough time on this, Good Day.
Member
6107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some where
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

even so kids can figure out the age difference just by looking at them

those are your own words, but whatever, if you're going to concede then I'll stop my attacks... it's not pointless, I'm bored and feel like comment bashing, so this gives me something to do XD especially since you started to argue with me... >_>

I'm used to people using bad English but I usually find that the best arguers tend to use better English...

I know I can't change your opinion, but I at least tried to force you to think about it why you choose it, and use your brain!

anyways, have fun doing whatever you were doing before...
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

alx52590 wrote:


even so kids can figure out the age difference just by looking at them

those are your own words, but whatever, if you're going to concede then I'll stop my attacks... it's not pointless, I'm bored and feel like comment bashing, so this gives me something to do XD especially since you started to argue with me... >_>

I'm used to people using bad English but I usually find that the best arguers tend to use better English...

I know I can't change your opinion, but I at least tried to force you to think about it why you choose it, and use your brain!

anyways, have fun doing whatever you were doing before...


im not conceding anything i wanna continue with other things. i can argue with u for an enternity but what will that amount to? i choose not to use proper english doesn't mean i can't. that's what im trying to do to u force u to think. Lets let Peach-Pit choose ok? o well laterz......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.