First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
-M.O.D.S-Application-
13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

satsushi wrote:

-why do you think you should be a mod?me want to help
-what program do you use?gimp,photoscape,online editors
-where are you expert in?
*avies
*banner
*id cards
*icons
(I'm trying to learn manga coloring)
-are you ready to help?yuppers
-times your online?everyday
-will you promise to be always active?yuppers....



ACCEPTED
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
-why do you think you should be a mod?
want to be a part of a group

-what program do you use?
photoshop cs2 and imageready

-where are you expert in?
*avies

-are you ready to help?
yes

-times your online?
everyday, if possible

-will you promise to be always active?
yes, i will

*example*
13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

kateamores wrote:

-why do you think you should be a mod?
want to be a part of a group

-what program do you use?
photoshop cs2 and imageready

-where are you expert in?
*avies

-are you ready to help?
yes

-times your online?
everyday, if possible

-will you promise to be always active?
yes, i will

*example*


UR ACCEPTED AS A MAKER .. NOT MOD .. is it ok w/ u?

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

hiyono_xyza wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


hiyono_xyza wrote:

UR ACCEPTED AS A MOD ON MANGA COLORING SECTION ^^



btw if u need some help i can also so some avii/banner requests



can i see it desu~



see wut??
example?
if yes then...
they're not very good
it's just in case XP



if not the..wut?? o.O
lolz
13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

animemusiklover wrote:


hiyono_xyza wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


hiyono_xyza wrote:

UR ACCEPTED AS A MOD ON MANGA COLORING SECTION ^^



btw if u need some help i can also so some avii/banner requests



can i see it desu~



see wut??
example?
if yes then...
they're not very good
it's just in case XP



if not the..wut?? o.O
lolz



Uhmmm.. okaii ur accepted.. but ur better at manga coloring than doing avis.. XD i love ur manga coloring!!!! they're so kawaii!! X3 better improve on avis ^^
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

hiyono_xyza wrote:


Uhmmm.. okaii ur accepted.. but ur better at manga coloring than doing avis.. XD i love ur manga coloring!!!! they're so kawaii!! X3 better improve on avis ^^


lolz yeah i ahve to improve a lot :3
thankies ^_^
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

hiyono_xyza wrote:


-WE NEED M.O.D.S-

For applicants here's the things you have to do.

step 1.
answer these questions:
-why do you think you should be a mod?
-what program do you use?
-where are you expert in?
*avies
*banner
*id cards
*other (pls reffer)
*icons
-are you ready to help?
-times your online?
-will you promise to be always active?

step 2.
give examples
CAUTION: please put it in a spoiler
label it .. *example*



Thats all.. thank you




-why do you think you should be a mod? i really want to help...:]
-what program do you use? photoshop... photoscape..
-where are you expert in?= uhh id cards..maybe... or aviis...


-are you ready to help? yup
-times your online? uh most of the time...
-will you promise to be always active? yup..


anywayz if i'm not accepted it's fine with me...:3
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / watching the sunset
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

hiyono_xyza wrote:


-WE NEED M.O.D.S-

For applicants here's the things you have to do.

step 1.
answer these questions:
-why do you think you should be a mod?
-what program do you use?
-where are you expert in?
*avies
*banner
*id cards
*other (pls reffer)
*icons
-are you ready to help?
-times your online?
-will you promise to be always active?

step 2.
give examples
CAUTION: please put it in a spoiler
label it .. *example*



Thats all.. thank you





i should be a mod because i like making avi for my friends and i'm creative.
my dad doesn't like me downloading photoshop so i used a website called flauntr
i'm an expert in making avi and banner


yes i am ready to help
i'm usually online when i get home from school around 3:45
i promise all be active =]
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / no where
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
I should be a mod, because i think that i could help
so many website (animepaper)
i can many picture (anykind), but not good at anything else


yes, i am ready to help
i am not sure when
i promise i will be active

p.s if you want me to find anypicture, please send me a message, or else i don't know where to look
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / no where
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
sorry about the spoiler thing, forgot to do it right but i have so more pic, this time i am gonna do it right
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / no where
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
yes... i do it right
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

hiyono_xyza wrote:


kateamores wrote:

-why do you think you should be a mod?
want to be a part of a group

-what program do you use?
photoshop cs2 and imageready

-where are you expert in?
*avies

-are you ready to help?
yes

-times your online?
everyday, if possible

-will you promise to be always active?
yes, i will

*example*


UR ACCEPTED AS A MAKER .. NOT MOD .. is it ok w/ u?

yup..it's alright..as long as i can make avvies...hehehehe...



13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

keziamaximillian wrote:

sorry about the spoiler thing, forgot to do it right but i have so more pic, this time i am gonna do it right


uhhHMM.. pls edit it. so i can see ur skills

1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / no where
Offline
Posted 10/30/08


hope you like it
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / no where
Offline
Posted 10/30/08


and here is some more
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.