First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
-M.O.D.S-Application-
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / N e e d s y o u...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
-why do you think you should be a mod? Because i would love to be one, and i would like to get involved with the whole crunchyroll community and meet lots of people :3
-what program do you use? I use Gimp, would that be a problem??
-where are you expert in? making Avii's
*avies <---
*banner <--- i guess i can try making these
*id cards <-- if the template is already made :S lol
*other (pls reffer)
*icons
-are you ready to help? Yes Of course i am ready to help
-times your online? Um.. England Time [ may not be on, on weekdays but i will DEFFINATELY help when i can go on the computer!
-will you promise to be always active? Yes i will promise.. but please let me be an exception if i am not online for a couple of days because of the reason above... Please :-S

Examples:


Thank You :3.. Hope i get in `oxox
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
answer these questions:
-why do you think you should be a mod? im bored and always actives!
-what program do you use? Photoscape
-where are you expert in?
*avii [not that much]
*banner
*icons
-are you ready to help? OF COURSE!
-times your online? NEARLY EVERYDAY!
-will you promise to be always active? duhh! of couse

Examples:

4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

resara wrote:

answer these questions:
-why do you think you should be a mod? im bored and always actives!
-what program do you use? Photoscape
-where are you expert in?
*avii [not that much]
*banner
*icons
-are you ready to help? OF COURSE!
-times your online? NEARLY EVERYDAY!
-will you promise to be always active? duhh! of couse

Examples:



approved! you can start working now ;D.
4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

MissLoveJapan wrote:

-why do you think you should be a mod? Because i would love to be one, and i would like to get involved with the whole crunchyroll community and meet lots of people :3
-what program do you use? I use Gimp, would that be a problem??
-where are you expert in? making Avii's
*avies <---
*banner <--- i guess i can try making these
*id cards <-- if the template is already made :S lol
*other (pls reffer)
*icons
-are you ready to help? Yes Of course i am ready to help
-times your online? Um.. England Time [ may not be on, on weekdays but i will DEFFINATELY help when i can go on the computer!
-will you promise to be always active? Yes i will promise.. but please let me be an exception if i am not online for a couple of days because of the reason above... Please :-S

Examples:


Thank You :3.. Hope i get in `oxox


approved ;D. love your designs ;D. cool! you can start working now ;D
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

princebbt wrote:


resara wrote:

answer these questions:
-why do you think you should be a mod? im bored and always actives!
-what program do you use? Photoscape
-where are you expert in?
*avii [not that much]
*banner
*icons
-are you ready to help? OF COURSE!
-times your online? NEARLY EVERYDAY!
-will you promise to be always active? duhh! of couse

Examples:



approved! you can start working now ;D.


oh thaks vi
11106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
-why do you think you should be a mod? I luv making Avii's and Banners, and I enjoy making things for others.
-what program do you use? Photoshop CS3
-where are you expert in?
*avies
*banner

-are you ready to help? Yesh! :D
-times your online? Pretty Much Everyday.
-will you promise to be always active? YESS <3
Examples:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.