First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply vampire castle
Posted 10/28/08

LadyYukki wrote:


amy-sparda wrote:

so kain wat is the ball talk about?
kain-meet me in ur room
ok lets go


Shu: We are Miss Yukki "open a pair of doors leading to garden
Yukki: nods at shu and walks out into garden "ahh soo nice and what a beaitful moon" stares up at the moon


(Il brb XD)


*comes back from talkin with kain*
so the ball is gonna be soon time to get ready

kain-well i'll be bak time for me to get ready as well
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Yukki: sits down on a garden bench in garden and stares at the sky "lavely and relaxin" closes eyes
Posted 10/28/08

LadyYukki wrote:

Yukki: sits down on a garden bench in garden and stares at the sky "lavely and relaxin" closes eyes


yukki the ball is startin in like an hr O.O
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

amy-sparda wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Yukki: sits down on a garden bench in garden and stares at the sky "lavely and relaxin" closes eyes


yukki the ball is startin in like an hr O.O


Yukki: Sits up suddenly "What! an hour" looks at shu "you can go"
Shu: "Yes miss Yukki" turns around and walks away
Yukki: "ahh amy what we gunno do?" while runnin towards her
Posted 10/28/08

LadyYukki wrote:


amy-sparda wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Yukki: sits down on a garden bench in garden and stares at the sky "lavely and relaxin" closes eyes


yukki the ball is startin in like an hr O.O


Yukki: Sits up suddenly "What! an hour" looks at shu "you can go"
Shu: "Yes miss Yukki" turns around and walks away
Yukki: "ahh amy what we gunno do?" while runnin towards her


i'm ready

wat about u?
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 10/28/08



Yukki: looks at amy "wow you look pretty" then looks shocked "ahh but i anit ready give me 5 minutes" Runs down corridor towards my room
Posted 10/28/08

LadyYukki wrote:




Yukki: looks at amy "wow you look pretty" then looks shocked "ahh but i anit ready give me 5 minutes" Runs down corridor towards my room


5 mins is really all u have ^^ better hurry
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

amy-sparda wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:




Yukki: looks at amy "wow you look pretty" then looks shocked "ahh but i anit ready give me 5 minutes" Runs down corridor towards my room


5 mins is really all u have ^^ better hurry

Yukki: Comes runnin down corridor all dressed up "ho..ho..how do i look?" panting
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

LadyYukki wrote:


amy-sparda wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:




Yukki: looks at amy "wow you look pretty" then looks shocked "ahh but i anit ready give me 5 minutes" Runs down corridor towards my room


5 mins is really all u have ^^ better hurry

Yukki: Comes runnin down corridor all dressed up "ho..ho..how do i look?" panting


u look great (continue to ball forum ^^)
Posted 11/4/08


*yawning, moves around the castle* hellow anyone here??
Posted 11/5/08

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*yawning, moves around the castle* hellow anyone here??


hello there ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.