First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
(04-22-07) Video Streaming Bandwidth Limit
Posted 4/22/07

swat902 wrote:

is this gonna be permanently from now on


waaa.... are you sure???? =(

1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
If there going to limit the eps then I say that they should limit them to 6 eps per day. That sounds a litle more reasonable.
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / cyberspace
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
NNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo
7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

snowtea wrote:


swat902 wrote:

is this gonna be permanently from now on


waaa.... are you sure???? =(



i have no idea thats y im askin im wondering if its just an error or they are just actualy doing this to make us pay
Posted 4/22/07

swat902 wrote:


snowtea wrote:


swat902 wrote:

is this gonna be permanently from now on


waaa.... are you sure???? =(



i have no idea thats y im askin im wondering if its just an error or they are just actualy doing this to make us pay



I dunno, I wish someone would clear this up ^_^ does anyone know for sure yet?
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
Uuugh. No way in hell can I convince my parents to pay for anime online. The only reason they put up with my watching it is because it's free... -sighs-

If we just got rid of the AMVs it would cut down on the bandwidth a ton, you know... It's not like they can't be on youtube or anything. Or even the video game section. Does anyone actually watch those things?
Posted 4/22/07

MagicalPoof wrote:

Uuugh. No way in hell can I convince my parents to pay for anime online. The only reason they put up with my watching it is because it's free... -sighs-

If we just got rid of the AMVs it would cut down on the bandwidth a ton, you know... It's not like they can't be on youtube or anything. Or even the video game section. Does anyone actually watch those things?


no. I think it should just be anime and dramas, the videos and games section is a little pointless... you can just find those on youtube, besides, no one is going to waste their limited "10 movies per day" on something like a quick AMV they can also find on youtube

How does youtube do it...? Isn't youtube completely free?

22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
i can't believe there's actually a bandwidth problem...jeez. i didn't seem to have this problem before, but now, oh well. i guess it's good in a way, because then i won't watch stuff on cr as much as i have before...
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / cyberspace
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
very sad day
Posted 4/22/07

pannie15 wrote:

i can't believe there's actually a bandwidth problem...jeez. i didn't seem to have this problem before, but now, oh well. i guess it's good in a way, because then i won't watch stuff on cr as much as i have before...


that's really positive thinking! ^_^ you have a point...
There MUST be another way.....
other than making visitors pay.....

7590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
there wasnt a problem before werent there enough ppl helping to donate i would donate if i can but its the same reason for me my parents wont allow for me to pay a site just becuz i wanna watch something plus they r not in english dub -_- i can deal with reading the subs as long watching it for free
Posted 4/22/07
man ive got some money in the bank but when your in the phillipines converting pesos to dollar is kind of harsh for me and if only i can pay using the money from the bank
37669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

ivyflor wrote:

yep, i just donated a little...not that expensive if you think about it. just $6 and pay using paypal so personally i think the deal isn't that bad. anyway, if you are staying this long on CR, you should pay back just a little bit, dont u think?


but I'm only 14 I don't have a credit card or money to pay with.
Unicorn Princess
15230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

MagicalPoof wrote:

Uuugh. No way in hell can I convince my parents to pay for anime online. The only reason they put up with my watching it is because it's free... -sighs-

If we just got rid of the AMVs it would cut down on the bandwidth a ton, you know... It's not like they can't be on youtube or anything. Or even the video game section. Does anyone actually watch those things?


*amused* You don't use bandwidth if you don't watch the videos. If anything, popular series like Naruto and Bleach need to be taken down.
Posted 4/22/07

swat902 wrote:

there wasnt a problem before werent there enough ppl helping to donate i would donate if i can but its the same reason for me my parents wont allow for me to pay a site just becuz i wanna watch something plus they r not in english dub -_- i can deal with reading the subs as long watching it for free


me too... what's the point if we can only watch 10 epis a day?
Is there another way to pay? I could mail the cash or something... xD
I really really really REALLY hate this =(

anyways, I'm going to bed, I hope this problem gets resolved soon ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.