First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
(04-22-07) Video Streaming Bandwidth Limit
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Calfornia USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
after reading all this i take back any bs i said about shinji... men he is a pretty strong guy... well all of us freeloaders lets just wait.
49445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
i think they should take down the amv's and the videogame stuff for more anime and stuff.......hehe i got more tahn 10 vids today....i think....oh well goodbye school tomorrow
7558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
ya kinda sad but how did shinji manage to afford that much money? is he rich?
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / San Marcos, TX
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
I never realized. I watched has much as I could on this site because when I find it I thought when it caught on it would become really popular and it would come to this sooner or later. Thanks shinji for creating this site.
Posted 4/22/07
good thing you freeloaders realized the errors of your way
including me
6434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ☆ canada ☆
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
Shinji is supporting us by himself???? :(
He shouldn't have to be pressured like that...
COME ON LETS HELP HIM PPlZ!!!! ^_^
THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S REALLY ONLY 6 DOLLARS A MONTH!!!
what wouldn't you do for anime ne?


Jmun wrote:

i think they should take down the amv's and the videogame stuff for more anime and stuff.......hehe i got more tahn 10 vids today....i think....oh well goodbye school tomorrow


yeah, I think so too! ^-^ would that help?

196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
ehhh...who knows..1 or 2 anime vids not that bad i guess...i dont watch much anyway..i just download them ALL..all like 300 gb worth lol
2026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

jamehze wrote:

OMG people. The larger screen problem has been solved. If you don't have the patience or the intelligence to find it, then you shouldn't be watching in the first place. How about you guys stop leeching and help out with the community instead.


No complaints here. It actually makes more sense to pay and help out with crunchyroll.


jamehze wrote:


snowtea wrote:

:sweatingbullets: why didn't you tell us this sooner?
I thought he was getting the money for himself. :(
sorry. I'm really really sorry for thinking selfish thoughts like that :(

okay, really gotta go now, xD got a science test first thing tomorrow! =3


It's been said like 50 times, however, since it doesn't seem like you have ever visited the forums, I wouldn't be surprised that you haven't seen it.

Edit: Am I the only one who's actually pretty excited for this? I mean we'll probably lose like hundreds of members, but that means bandwidth goes down again, leechers leave, spamming probably reduces and more supporters.


Indeed. Less members means more bandwidth to go around for everybody else. Lol, we have to look at the bright side here people!
37669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

starfruits wrote:

Shinji is supporting us by himself???? :(
He shouldn't have to be pressured like that...
COME ON LETS HELP HIM PPlZ!!!! ^_^
THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S REALLY ONLY 6 DOLLARS A MONTH!!!
what wouldn't you do for anime ne?
HERE HERE I found out you can pay by mail now so I'm gonna support ^_^

Unicorn Princess
15230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

starfruits wrote:


Jmun wrote:

i think they should take down the amv's and the videogame stuff for more anime and stuff.......hehe i got more tahn 10 vids today....i think....oh well goodbye school tomorrow


yeah, I think so too! ^-^ would that help?



No, it wouldn't help.
7558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 4/22/07

jamehze wrote:


snowtea wrote:

:sweatingbullets: why didn't you tell us this sooner?
I thought he was getting the money for himself. :(
sorry. I'm really really sorry for thinking selfish thoughts like that :(

okay, really gotta go now, xD got a science test first thing tomorrow! =3


It's been said like 50 times, however, since it doesn't seem like you have ever visited the forums, I wouldn't be surprised that you haven't seen it.

Edit: Am I the only one who's actually pretty excited for this? I mean we'll probably lose like hundreds of members, but that means bandwidth goes down again, leechers leave, spamming probably reduces and more supporters.


hey i was thinking the same thing lol i guess we just have to wait until some of the free loaders cant handle waiting anymore
49445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
ya i was wondering that too....cuz 16-20 dollars a month whew thats alot of money...so ya i'm like broke maybe when i get a job i can start donating i prolly will
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
Thnx to crunchyroll i got to see many animes i don't want to download or had been liscensed (before they were removed lol)... And It's cheap It's like $15/3 months(2star) .. I usually buy the anime i love but i like to see them first to see if it's worth it. Or just wanna watch something random to pass the time without using up all the space on my computer by downloading it..
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Jose, CA
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
i didnt even watch any today =(
6434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ☆ canada ☆
Offline
Posted 4/22/07
How is shinji doing this though? It doesn't make sense that he's paying 20,000 dollars a month. University costs 20,000 dollars a year.. so how is he affording this? He's seriosuly paying for this from his own pocket?????

thomas408 wrote:

i didnt even watch any today =(



and you got the bandwidth thing?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.