Created by fvj
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Hero of the month
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
i mean, i could make a brick out of titanium and put in a wall with notmal brick and call the titanium brick the strongest one there is, so what, its not doin much is it?
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

khamzat wrote:


fvj wrote:


khamzat wrote:


fvj wrote:


khamzat wrote:

again, the job of hero should go to SUPERMAN, hulk is just a behemoth, smash this and smah that, but no fixing, all the deeeds that hulk has done dont even add up to an 8 of what Supes has done


did you know for a long time banners mind was in the hulk body. and stayed the hulk 24/7 and the hulk was as smart as banner was. well i guess you can say that the hulk was banner


but that doensnt say anything about bein a hero, he barely did anything while he was Proffesor Hulk


are you sure he did not doing anything then?



i dint say he didnt do anything, im sayn even though he was a it of a hero for a little bit, he still hasnt done as much good as Superman


oh ok i understand what you are saying now
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
THANK YOU .................... FINALLY SOME PROGRESS
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

khamzat wrote:

THANK YOU .................... FINALLY SOME PROGRESS


today a friend of mine told me that a guy used telepathy on superman to attack batman. and superman almost beat batman to death. so if some one could do that then that means Professor X could go one on one with superman and not even get hity one time by him
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

fvj wrote:


khamzat wrote:

THANK YOU .................... FINALLY SOME PROGRESS


today a friend of mine told me that a guy used telepathy on superman to attack batman. and superman almost beat batman to death. so if some one could do that then that means Professor X could go one on one with superman and not even get hity one time by him


Professor X would beat Superman everytime... he is 1 of the strongest mutants in X-men (2nd to phoenix)
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:


khamzat wrote:

THANK YOU .................... FINALLY SOME PROGRESS


today a friend of mine told me that a guy used telepathy on superman to attack batman. and superman almost beat batman to death. so if some one could do that then that means Professor X could go one on one with superman and not even get hity one time by him


Professor X would beat Superman everytime... he is 1 of the strongest mutants in X-men (2nd to phoenix)


i'm very surprise to see you say that
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

fvj wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:


khamzat wrote:

THANK YOU .................... FINALLY SOME PROGRESS


today a friend of mine told me that a guy used telepathy on superman to attack batman. and superman almost beat batman to death. so if some one could do that then that means Professor X could go one on one with superman and not even get hity one time by him


Professor X would beat Superman everytime... he is 1 of the strongest mutants in X-men (2nd to phoenix)


i'm very surprise to see you say that


i dont like superman, mostly becuz everybody thinks he's the best comicbook hero ever... and thats a load of crap
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:


khamzat wrote:

THANK YOU .................... FINALLY SOME PROGRESS


today a friend of mine told me that a guy used telepathy on superman to attack batman. and superman almost beat batman to death. so if some one could do that then that means Professor X could go one on one with superman and not even get hity one time by him


Professor X would beat Superman everytime... he is 1 of the strongest mutants in X-men (2nd to phoenix)


i'm very surprise to see you say that


i dont like superman, mostly becuz everybody thinks he's the best comicbook hero ever... and thats a load of crap


i think the samething about superman
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.