First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
THE REAL Sebastien Michaelis
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anywhere.everywhe...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08



anw.. did you watch episode 2??
when sebastian picked up the phone and ask if his young master has intrude the 'kidnappers'' house..
someone woof! i wonder who...
at 11.42 someone 'woof!' i wonder who...
can tell me???


Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

yuzihan wrote:




anw.. did you watch episode 2??
when sebastian picked up the phone and ask if his young master has intrude the 'kidnappers'' house..
someone woof! i wonder who...
at 11.42 someone 'woof!' i wonder who...
can tell me???





YES ive watched the anime and read the manga. it was CIEL PHANTOMHIVE ~ that woof is like a signal that his there and hurt for you to understand... im gonna post this:

Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
and why the WOOF?! here

Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
There.... ^^

Hope that explains the WOOF thing... hehehe... hmmm i'll be posting the manga here... so to those who doesnt have the manga can view it here... but maybe later...^^
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
cool
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anywhere.everywhe...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08


i do not realli understand the 'go fetch' part lers...



Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
ohhh - well anime and manga kinda differs... just watch again the anime and focus on the part when ciel was kidnapped ^^
and you'll know why he WOOF... ^^
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

cagathrun wrote:

cool


thanks...

hope you can wait for the manga versions... im uploading them in my photobucket for faster upload here in crunchy^^
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

annaivida wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

cool


thanks...

hope you can wait for the manga versions... im uploading them in my photobucket for faster upload here in crunchy^^


well i already read the manag so it's fine hehe
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

cagathrun wrote:


annaivida wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

cool


thanks...

hope you can wait for the manga versions... im uploading them in my photobucket for faster upload here in crunchy^^


well i already read the manag so it's fine hehe


heheheh that's COOL ^^

i enjoy the manga esp when sebastian is out of his wit's end with the others and esp with CIEL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.