First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Anime Character Comparison Lelouch and Makoto
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T r e e h i l l m...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


Firefly-Hikaru wrote:

Lelouch: One that used strategy, even planned his death

Makoto: One who acts before he thinks, and wasn't planning on being over killed (ex: death: stabbed -> decapitated and placed in bag). At least he kept his girlfriend.


More like his girlfriend kept him. lol.


:lol: Yep-yep!
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

zendude wrote:


dragongod123 wrote:

lelouch is F A B U L O U S

Makoto is not




hahahahahah that pic made him look gay

18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Hitokiri-Battoussai wrote:

leloucche - rides knightmares
makoto - rides sekai and kotonoha

lololololol

seriously though lelouche was an epic king who deserved to be the emperor of the world. . .. . . .. . .. makoto got killed by a girl he was 2timing




self explanitory


2timing you mean 5timing
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
lols its simple...

lulu- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his head (which is his mind)

makoto- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his "head below" (which is his dick )
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Lelouch = Rest In Peace

Makoto = Rest In Pieces
27382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Los angeles, cali...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Lelouch: SEXY
makoto: NOT SEXY
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

lols its simple...

lulu- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his head (which is his mind)

makoto- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his "head below" (which is his dick )


So it's all about the maximization used of the own resource... LOL XD
Guardian of A/M/P
65280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

blackrose8 wrote:

Lelouch: SEXY
makoto: NOT SEXY


More like SMEXY. "LAWL"
Posted 10/27/08
Lelouch: Prince
Makoto: Ordinary people
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

aaron199999 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

lols its simple...

lulu- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his head (which is his mind)

makoto- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his "head below" (which is his dick )


So it's all about the maximization used of the own resource... LOL XD


yeah XD the story is this..

in CG the Plot revolved around lulu's mind.. I mean how his stratedgies are, his points are etc etc... without his mind there will be no code geass...

in school days it revolved around makoto's D*** where the story revolved where he used his D, like to how many gal did he use it, how many were attracted to his D etc etc... in short if makoto had no D there was no school days
Posted 10/27/08
Lelouch: FAB ULOUS

Makoto: HEADLESS
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both died, who gives a shit.


But one died in style while the other one got rape

2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

lols its simple...

lulu- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his head (which is his mind)

makoto- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his "head below" (which is his dick )


LAWL!!!!!!!

2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


aaron199999 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

lols its simple...

lulu- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his head (which is his mind)

makoto- the guy who maximized the usefulness of his "head below" (which is his dick )


So it's all about the maximization used of the own resource... LOL XD


yeah XD the story is this..

in CG the Plot revolved around lulu's mind.. I mean how his stratedgies are, his points are etc etc... without his mind there will be no code geass...

in school days it revolved around makoto's D*** where the story revolved where he used his D, like to how many gal did he use it, how many were attracted to his D etc etc... in short if makoto had no D there was no school days


Yeah i get all the things ur trying to say... XD

Even though it's made up you are partly correct....
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kingfish00 wrote:


Hitokiri-Battoussai wrote:

leloucche - rides knightmares
makoto - rides sekai and kotonoha

lololololol

seriously though lelouche was an epic king who deserved to be the emperor of the world. . .. . . .. . .. makoto got killed by a girl he was 2timing




self explanitory


2timing you mean 5timing



And Lelouch gets all the girls . Literally, there was C.C, KAllen, Shirley, Kaguya, His cousin Millay like him secretly, Almost all the girls in the school, Euphie until Suzaku came, Anya, And you know Nunnaly like him( His Sister MAn).

Lelouch= LAdies man
Makoto= Ladies man ( In a bad bad way)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.