Ever feel Overwhelmed?
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Hey if this iz a double sry but don't report me plz.

Anywayz tell me cuz rite now my skewl iz givin me so much h.w....letz just say i wont b hangin out w/ friendz thiz weekend...nd i have so much 2 do at home...gosh i feel like i can't breath!!
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Yep.
Once I went to a two hundred-strong orgy.
I was the only male.
D:
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
^ lol

I have the same problem as you. . . except i'm too lazy to do my homework.
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

Anime_rocks_95 wrote:

Hey if this iz a double sry but don't report me plz.

Anywayz tell me cuz rite now my skewl iz givin me so much h.w....letz just say i wont b hangin out w/ friendz thiz weekend...nd i have so much 2 do at home...gosh i feel like i can't breath!!


You wont? Isnt it Halloween this weekend?
Wow thats sad.
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Hana-Lala-Chan wrote:


Anime_rocks_95 wrote:

Hey if this iz a double sry but don't report me plz.

Anywayz tell me cuz rite now my skewl iz givin me so much h.w....letz just say i wont b hangin out w/ friendz thiz weekend...nd i have so much 2 do at home...gosh i feel like i can't breath!!


You wont? Isnt it Halloween this weekend?
Wow thats sad.



ikr? but i have a lot of work due...ill try my hardest 2 have fun on halloween though =/
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
lol... rappelz+animes+skol... omg....
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Yep.
Once I went to a two hundred-strong orgy.
I was the only male.
D:


how did you survive 199 trannies?


Posted 10/27/08
if you can manage your time then it's pretty easy imo
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I basically never feel overwhelmed.
I manage my time well.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Not too many times. Doesn't happen really happen to often when youre a person that doesnt really give a shit.
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
daily experience............
30712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Where the Wild Th...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Hahaha, im ALWAYS stressed.
French is killin' me.
I have a HUGE mandarin test ON Halloween Day.
English, is just killer.
&& math, well, im asian, that should pretty much cover it.
Posted 10/27/08
You can't ever stress if you're constantly rolling, now can you?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I'm ice cold... never feel overwhelmed. Heck, I was yawning my way through all the headbanging at a metalhead battle of the bands
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / It's a little red...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Uhuh. So overwhelmed dat i broke down >_> N i was at the ice-skating rink -.-
You must be logged in to post.