First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Danson Tang = isn't he just ADORABLE?!
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

imcrazyforyou wrote:

So where is Danson from? I dont know why but at first I thought he was part of Farenheit.

He is adorably cute!!



I know, me too!
At first, I thought Fahrenheit was Arron, Jiro, Wu Chun, and Danson!
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
ehhhh
he doesn't appeal to me that much.
BUT, I have to admit that:

He looks like Joe Cheng who looks like Edison Chen, who is hot.
So I guess he's Edison Chen watered down.

----->----------->


maybe it's just me but Danson looks A LOT like Joe to me.
And Joe looks A LOT like Edison Chen.
Here's another example:

Joe or Edison?


Maybe I've obsessed with Edison too much way back then. Does anyone else see the resemblence in the 3 actors? Or is it just me?

Posted 10/28/08
ya he is alrite=3 but i lovee haruma miura more!~ >;3
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥♥♥Jaejoong's Hea...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
he is quite adorable ^^ i always thought he stares was smexxxyyy. ^O^~~
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / states
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

happipplrock wrote:


heathersue wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:

He is cute....He played Nanba in Hana-Kimi TW didn't he?


yep but ..... ..he played nanba better

yes yes you are so right!!
hiro played it way better and he's so hott<3
anyway the danson guy is cutee i guess but his nose turns me off



haha the nose for me tooo ahh i thought i was the only one !!
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / states
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

maiianh wrote:


heathersue wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:


heathersue wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:

He is cute....He played Nanba in Hana-Kimi TW didn't he?


yep but ..... ..he played nanba better


I totally agree. Nobody beats Mizushima Hiro at anything.




you are soo right ....he just has a way about him ...


no danson was soo much better in that role ;o


sadly he wasnt
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

heathersue wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


heathersue wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:

He is cute....He played Nanba in Hana-Kimi TW didn't he?


yep but ..... ..he played nanba better

yes yes you are so right!!
hiro played it way better and he's so hott<3
anyway the danson guy is cutee i guess but his nose turns me off



haha the nose for me tooo ahh i thought i was the only one !!

although danson does have nicee hair(:
but his nose just doesnt fit his face. if the nose would look diffrent then i might consider him being hot..lol
but mizushima hiro definitely is hot^-^
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
He's just everything!he'll make any girl fall in love with him without trying too hard!hahaha
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Everywhere... o.O
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I dont like him
Posted 10/28/08
What country is he from ?
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / states
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

happipplrock wrote:


heathersue wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


heathersue wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:

He is cute....He played Nanba in Hana-Kimi TW didn't he?


yep but ..... ..he played nanba better

yes yes you are so right!!
hiro played it way better and he's so hott<3
anyway the danson guy is cutee i guess but his nose turns me off



haha the nose for me tooo ahh i thought i was the only one !!

although danson does have nicee hair(:
but his nose just doesnt fit his face. if the nose would look diffrent then i might consider him being hot..lol
but mizushima hiro definitely is hot^-^



mizushima hiro is perfect lol.... under the word beautiful in the dictionary you find his name along with the reffence perect with it lol
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
well....mmmm.....i don't like him so much ..he is kind of weird :wacko:
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

idarklight wrote:


imcrazyforyou wrote:

So where is Danson from? I dont know why but at first I thought he was part of Farenheit.

He is adorably cute!!



I know, me too!
At first, I thought Fahrenheit was Arron, Jiro, Wu Chun, and Danson!



It's so great that I'm not the only one who thought that!
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

luv4dawave wrote:

ehhhh
he doesn't appeal to me that much.
BUT, I have to admit that:

He looks like Joe Cheng who looks like Edison Chen, who is hot.
So I guess he's Edison Chen watered down.

----->----------->


maybe it's just me but Danson looks A LOT like Joe to me.
And Joe looks A LOT like Edison Chen.
Here's another example:

Joe or Edison?


Maybe I've obsessed with Edison too much way back then. Does anyone else see the resemblence in the 3 actors? Or is it just me?



lol......
you know who else looks like them? Fu Xinbo. He looks like a mix of Danson Tang, Joe Cheng, and Jaejoong.


4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

idarklight wrote:


luv4dawave wrote:

ehhhh
he doesn't appeal to me that much.
BUT, I have to admit that:

He looks like Joe Cheng who looks like Edison Chen, who is hot.
So I guess he's Edison Chen watered down.

----->----------->


maybe it's just me but Danson looks A LOT like Joe to me.
And Joe looks A LOT like Edison Chen.
Here's another example:

Joe or Edison?


Maybe I've obsessed with Edison too much way back then. Does anyone else see the resemblence in the 3 actors? Or is it just me?



lol......
you know who else looks like them? Fu Xinbo. He looks like a mix of Danson Tang, Joe Cheng, and Jaejoong.




i'm starting to think that all asian actors look the same. 0.0

wow, they fu xinbo really does look like Danson. Who looks like Joe. Who looks like Edison. I'm starting to question their relationship....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.