First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Will a guy dump you if you don't "put out"
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
yes I've dumped a girl for not putting out early enough, big mistake...because she ended up dating a guy i know and ended up giving him some ass a week into their relationship, shit killed me karmas a bitch
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Young teenage boys tend to dump young teen girls that won't put out. The reason for this is because it
is more sociably acceptable for boys to lose their virginity, and in many cases it's encouraged as a step into manhood. It's hard to find a happy medium between holding hands at lunch and marriage for teenagers because they are themselves are in a strange limbo of life. If you want my advice, if you are under 16, you shouldn't "date" in the first place, unless you're just going out to dinner and movies. After 16, the guys (in general) are going to start wanting something more, and if the girl isn't ready, chances are the relationship won't work out unless they are both mature people who can talk about things like this instead of letting their hormones get the best of them.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

super52 wrote:

yes I've dumped a girl for not putting out early enough, big mistake...because she ended up dating a guy i know and ended up giving him some ass a week into their relationship, shit killed me karmas a bitch


She was probably really upset that you guys broke up and didn't want it to happen with the next guy, so she felt obligated to give herself up in order to keep him. It's a vicious cycle that I'm all too familiar with.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


super52 wrote:

yes I've dumped a girl for not putting out early enough, big mistake...because she ended up dating a guy i know and ended up giving him some ass a week into their relationship, shit killed me karmas a bitch


She was probably really upset that you guys broke up and didn't want it to happen with the next guy, so she felt obligated to give herself up in order to keep him. It's a vicious cycle that I'm all too familiar with.


yea, that guy owes me big time
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Young teenage boys tend to dump young teen girls that won't put out. The reason for this is because it
is more sociably acceptable for boys to lose their virginity, and in many cases it's encouraged as a step into manhood. It's hard to find a happy medium between holding hands at lunch and marriage for teenagers because they are themselves are in a strange limbo of life. If you want my advice, if you are under 16, you shouldn't "date" in the first place, unless you're just going out to dinner and movies. After 16, the guys (in general) are going to start wanting something more, and if the girl isn't ready, chances are the relationship won't work out unless they are both mature people who can talk about things like this instead of letting their hormones get the best of them.


i guess thats kinda true..but i have been dating manytimes already..but never i h ave asked for sex..they gave me it^^:..i didnt even ask for it...i always asked di they want to do htis and they always said yes^^....well i love girl as she is....her personality and so on..sex is not maing thing for me^^,....besides its hard work to do that^^
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
u know u dont have to put out. the secret to also keeping a guy is winning over his friends because they'll encourage him to stay w/ u. my ex boyfriends friends use to always say r u kidding me shes awesome why ? if u leave her im gonna take her. NEVER be pressured to put out. then u'll have low self esteem and sex won't be good.
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Elizabeth20 wrote:

u know u dont have to put out. the secret to also keeping a guy is winning over his friends because they'll encourage him to stay w/ u. my ex boyfriends friends use to always say r u kidding me shes awesome why ? if u leave her im gonna take her. NEVER be pressured to put out. then u'll have low self esteem and sex won't be good.


thats right i am thinking the smae...and besides...what good is forced sex?
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Goshen, IN
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
It depends how long you make them wait. The guys who only don't wait for even a couple months aren't worth dating anyway.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

narutofan999 wrote:


Elizabeth20 wrote:

u know u dont have to put out. the secret to also keeping a guy is winning over his friends because they'll encourage him to stay w/ u. my ex boyfriends friends use to always say r u kidding me shes awesome why ? if u leave her im gonna take her. NEVER be pressured to put out. then u'll have low self esteem and sex won't be good.


..what good is forced sex?


it's no good, because it's rape..lol
sygish 
32188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
If he does he's lower than scum and wasn't worth it.
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

super52 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


Elizabeth20 wrote:

u know u dont have to put out. the secret to also keeping a guy is winning over his friends because they'll encourage him to stay w/ u. my ex boyfriends friends use to always say r u kidding me shes awesome why ? if u leave her im gonna take her. NEVER be pressured to put out. then u'll have low self esteem and sex won't be good.


..what good is forced sex?


it's no good, because it's rape..lol


hehe there are other forms of forced sex^^....like saying "i will leave if icant have sex"...thats blackmailing^^
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

narutofan999 wrote:


super52 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


Elizabeth20 wrote:

u know u dont have to put out. the secret to also keeping a guy is winning over his friends because they'll encourage him to stay w/ u. my ex boyfriends friends use to always say r u kidding me shes awesome why ? if u leave her im gonna take her. NEVER be pressured to put out. then u'll have low self esteem and sex won't be good.


..what good is forced sex?


it's no good, because it's rape..lol


hehe there are other forms of forced sex^^....like saying "i will leave if icant have sex"...thats blackmailing^^


yea but that's not necessarily "forced", thats a decision she made...if i tell my girl that if she doesnt have sex with me that i'll leave, she has to make the decision on whether or not she's gonna give me any based on the dilemma she's in..to "force" is to physically take it.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Yes... Guys these days...lol
Oh wait I'm a guy D:
Posted 11/1/08
If that was the case then the guy didn't really want a relationship with the girl in the first place.
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

super52 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


super52 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


Elizabeth20 wrote:

u know u dont have to put out. the secret to also keeping a guy is winning over his friends because they'll encourage him to stay w/ u. my ex boyfriends friends use to always say r u kidding me shes awesome why ? if u leave her im gonna take her. NEVER be pressured to put out. then u'll have low self esteem and sex won't be good.


..what good is forced sex?


it's no good, because it's rape..lol


hehe there are other forms of forced sex^^....like saying "i will leave if icant have sex"...thats blackmailing^^


yea but that's not necessarily "forced", thats a decision she made...if i tell my girl that if she doesnt have sex with me that i'll leave, she has to make the decision on whether or not she's gonna give me any based on the dilemma she's in..to "force" is to physically take it.


i see your point..but lets imagine scenario^^...you live at his house...you dont have any where to go....no one else wants you and you are detested for some reason which isnt your fault^^::..so that would mean if she doesnt give in she will surely die^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.