First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Where are you from?
Posted 11/4/08
i'm from Aussie!!
yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!
Posted 11/5/08
i'm from kame-land.
joke.
australia. ^ coincidentally i attend school with her. one of my besto friends
taisetsu na hitoooooo ~~~
Moderator
6364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥In the mangas or...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

FatexDestiny wrote:

i'm from kame-land.
joke.
australia. ^ coincidentally i attend school with her. one of my besto friends
taisetsu na hitoooooo ~~~


kl ^^ where in Australia???
i used to visit often :]
i luv it there
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I'm from Croatia ----
Yoroshiku minna-san!!

( if ya want to know my country --- wisit wikipedia --- they have infos in many languages..... )
Posted 11/15/08

neemy wrote:

well...im from mexico...meaning i was born there...but raised in the u.s....so yea


me too i Live in Pasadena in Sunny Cali ^^
Member
19005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Nij wrote:


neemy wrote:

well...im from mexico...meaning i was born there...but raised in the u.s....so yea


me too i Live in Pasadena in Sunny Cali ^^


really?? haha well i live in los angeles
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
....im from philippines!!! moved to BAYAREA, CALIFORNIA 8yrs ago
Posted 11/21/08

naypi82590 wrote:

does it matter? ....im from philippines!!!


It doesn't but is just to see how many people support him but thanks for posting ^^
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Nij wrote:


naypi82590 wrote:

does it matter? ....im from philippines!!!


It doesn't but is just to see how many people support him but thanks for posting ^^


sorrry!!!...my cuz put dat....but i fixed it!!
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
I'm from Doha, Qatar




Nice to meet you all!!
Posted 11/27/08
i´m from montenegro but i live in germany
Posted 12/18/08
I'm a proud KOREAN But I live in Guatemala ._.
Member
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / germany
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
germany ^^" ... i hate it =.=" ...
Member
5778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Malaysia my country..^_^
Member
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hk
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
im from Hong Kong~
dozo yoroshiku onegaishimashu~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.