First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Elfen Lied or Higurashi
Posted 10/27/08

riku911 wrote:

i like both
elfen lied- bloody
higurashi- scares the shit out of me
i dont mind blood but higurashi affect me psychologically


What scene creeped you out the most?
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Elfen Lied - Love/Romance
Higurashi - Human torture. (was also alittle disturbing)

I'd pick Elfen Lied.
Posted 10/27/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Higurashi.

Note: The five ep OVA (According to my source) will be released in the late December this year.


December? I heard it was near the end of February 2009.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


riku911 wrote:

i like both
elfen lied- bloody
higurashi- scares the shit out of me
i dont mind blood but higurashi affect me psychologically


What scene creeped you out the most?


i.......rather not remind myself.
Posted 10/27/08

riku911 wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


riku911 wrote:

i like both
elfen lied- bloody
higurashi- scares the shit out of me
i dont mind blood but higurashi affect me psychologically


What scene creeped you out the most?


i.......rather not remind myself.


Ah, then I won't pry.
Posted 10/27/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:

Can I choose both?


I don't see why not.


Well, to tell you the truth. I haven't seen Higurashi and
Elfen Lied episodes1 and 2 were the only episodes I watched.
So.....~


Hmm...


Huh?Why?Is it drama?



Huh? No I'm just joking.
It's kind of a drama, more of a horror and it's quite violent.


Ohh.Thanks,I want to watch it.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I like Elfen Lied better because the ending was so sad.... :)
higurashi is scary but ........ idk..... elfen lied is better...
Posted 10/27/08

FlyStarMoon wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:

Can I choose both?


I don't see why not.


Well, to tell you the truth. I haven't seen Higurashi and
Elfen Lied episodes1 and 2 were the only episodes I watched.
So.....~


Hmm...


Huh?Why?Is it drama?



Huh? No I'm just joking.
It's kind of a drama, more of a horror and it's quite violent.


Ohh.Thanks,I want to watch it.


I believe it's on zomg anime

Posted 10/27/08


The whole Series?
8264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
To tell you the truth, Higurashi bored me nearly to death.

Elfen Lied had a great storyline going for it, and had a fantastic ending. So Elfen Lied all the way.

BTW, as far as psychological/horror goes, there is much better than these two out there if you feel like digging a bit.
Posted 10/27/08
elfen lied was way better!
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
higurashi
Posted 10/27/08
both shows were disturbing, but i think Higurashi took the cake
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Higurashi...
the art is better
the violence is better
the story is better
the soundtrack is better
more creepier
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Pablo City
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
higurashi was way better than elfen lied... it's only my opinion... so don't be offended..


the most part i almost puke at higurashi is at




oh yeah the release of higurashi no koro ni rei is Feb 25, 2009 to Aug 2009... btw it has only 5 OVA episodes...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.