Post Reply Draw your own Yondaime...
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
This is a chibi pic of everyone beloved Yondaime...hope you like it...and if you want me to teach you how to draw it..I'll be happy to teach you

although I dont know how to teach well in drawing...but...gambarimasu minna!!!



Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
u are lying?! u drew that?! its well gd! i have a really rough sketch i did of yondaime so ill upload it in a bit ^^
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
awwwwwwww thats so cute!~<3
I love drawing, but I've never drawn the yondaime...should I?

do you have a dA or tegaki?
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

goldfishu_girl wrote:

awwwwwwww thats so cute!~<3
I love drawing, but I've never drawn the yondaime...should I?

do you have a dA or tegaki?


whats dA and tegaki?
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
deviant art and Tegaki E. They are art websites, with tons of anime. I have accounts there ^^
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
No!! I dont have...my friends always wanted me to have an account... but I dont want to...I dont know why myself!
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Oh well minna!!! dont think that I'll show off with my pic like that with no reason......didnt I tell you that I'll teach you...



if you have any question or comment, feel free to tell me... because after all I did this especially for you minna
Moderator
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
omg..
that's nice..
thanx..
u rox!!
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
your welcome ^_^ .....

minna!!!! show me your drawings after finishing,so that I'll continue drawing the body steps!!!
Posted 2/19/09
wooow ur awesome^^ I like it
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Its not very good its a pic of yondaime i drew a while back and kinda rushed it but its ok ^^ might as well share it wiv yaz :)
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Mazza_anifan wrote:

Its not very good its a pic of yondaime i drew a while back and kinda rushed it but its ok ^^ might as well share it wiv yaz :)


Sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mazza chan!!
nice one there coolness.... i'll draw a sketch someday
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

secretpearl wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:

Its not very good its a pic of yondaime i drew a while back and kinda rushed it but its ok ^^ might as well share it wiv yaz :)


Sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mazza chan!!
nice one there coolness.... i'll draw a sketch someday


thankya very much its very rough and rushed but its ok ^^
id love to see one when u do ne ^_~
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
ok! I just drew this recently.. so Im going to post it

it didnt take lots of time and effort, but I hope that you'll like it

Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

secretpearl wrote:

ok! I just drew this recently.. so Im going to post it

it didnt take lots of time and effort, but I hope that you'll like it



that is the smexiest pic of yondaime i ever did see tehe me is nicking it....only joking but me wants to *evil grin*
love it nice one im jealous now im gonna go draw anuva one so mine doesnt look so crap in comparison ahahahhaa
You must be logged in to post.