First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Coolest anime masks...
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
ahahahaha.. I rarely see humorous anime wearing mask.. so would you mind
sharing your opinions to us who has the coolest mask??

id say..

the hollow mask of Ichigo.. ahahahaha..

the phantom of the opera mask of the guy from sailor moon.. forgot his name.. or..

"THE JABBAWOCKY MASK" - muhahahahahahaha...



sorry if this is a dupe.. and sorry for being so stupid.. :3
Posted 10/28/08

kimsyree wrote:

ahahahaha.. I rarely see humorous anime wearing mask.. so would you mind
sharing your opinions to us who has the coolest mask??

id say..

the hollow mask of Ichigo.. ahahahaha..

the phantom of the opera mask of the guy from sailor moon.. forgot his name.. or..

"THE JABBAWOCKY MASK" - muhahahahahahaha...



sorry if this is a dupe.. and sorry for being so stupid.. :3


LOL.Zero=Lelouch (Code Geass)
I don't think it's a dupe.You're not stupid.
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

FlyStarMoon wrote:


kimsyree wrote:

ahahahaha.. I rarely see humorous anime wearing mask.. so would you mind
sharing your opinions to us who has the coolest mask??

id say..

the hollow mask of Ichigo.. ahahahaha..

the phantom of the opera mask of the guy from sailor moon.. forgot his name.. or..

"THE JABBAWOCKY MASK" - muhahahahahahaha...



sorry if this is a dupe.. and sorry for being so stupid.. :3


LOL.Zero=Lelouch (Code Geass)
I don't think it's a dupe.You're not stupid.


ohh yeah.. how could i forget that.. Zero's mask FTW... ^^

3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / eternal bliss...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
hmm i think Kogarashi's mask is cool along with his 37[?] Maid Guy Skills
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
hakuoro from utawarerumono
Posted 10/28/08
Haku's mask from naruto is pretty cool

but the ANBU's masks are just win
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
##SELECTION_MARKER_0.439121769278428####SELECTION_MARKER_0.439121769278428##


lols good topic ^_^ not a dupe dun worry...

uhm mask.. I want the mask of the proxy of death...



or orane kun



and lulu's ofcourse ^_^
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Zero's mask
tuxedo mask'mask frm sailor moon
20291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
zero's the best i can think off...
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
zero, orange, and the maid guy
though there is a maid woman with the same mask
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08


thank gudness it wasnt a dupe.. i thought i was a goner.. ^^
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08


lols well its ok if its adupe at times ^_^ as long as its not "obvious" like VK threads =_= wee love this mask..



627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



lols well its ok if its adupe at times ^_^ as long as its not "obvious" like VK threads =_= wee love this mask..





what anime is that?? is that a hollow mask?? looks creepy.. ahahaha..
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08


oh thats ergo proxy ^_^ you know that??? its a serious anime ^_^ and mind buggling too.. but its one of my faves ^_^
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



oh thats ergo proxy ^_^ you know that??? its a serious anime ^_^ and mind buggling too.. but its one of my faves ^_^


i heard of it but haven't had the chance to watch it due to overflowing romance comedies and romance.. although romance animes makes my life less thrilling and dull.. but still.. i love romance animes ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.