First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Copycats Suck.
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / LoserVille ヽ(〃´ε`〃)ノ
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Gahhhh. I can't stand them. I hate them so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. seriously.

By the way. Copycats sometimes render your pictures and make it their own. To avoid this, put your username on the arm/forehead of your avatar. If that doesn't work, then sue that copycat.
Posted 10/28/08
actually, you should be happy that someone is copying you...that means they idolize your works so much that they steal it...=|
- - - - - - - - -
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Really it is sort of naive for you to think that simply water marking your picture will be enough to stop any one, someone half decent with the clone tool and the original picture can wipe away your water marking in a matter of moments.

edit: assuming you didn't draw the elements yourself.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
lol my younger brother made a nice and pretty unique loop when messing with FL Studio once, some regional news channel downloaded it of the internet and used it to precede their advertisement breaks
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

actually, you should be happy that someone is copying you...that means they idolize your works so much that they steal it...=|
- - - - - - - - -


thats a way nice and positive thinking. anyway why dont just click on report to mod or report as inappropriate user? thats sure make the mods know what type of copycat is it
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia, NSW
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Ah, but you see sometimes the things you do aren't your creations and could be rare to find over the internet. So someone just snatching it away would really irritate anyone. But then again it would be silly if you decided to put it in public if you didnt want anyone to have it. Anyways, myself on the other hand doesn't mind them unless they've gone overboard or totally annoyed me by stealing everything of mine or if im in no mood lol I like keeping things to myself and make it belong to me only, sometimes
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

wych_elm wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

actually, you should be happy that someone is copying you...that means they idolize your works so much that they steal it...=|
- - - - - - - - -


thats a way nice and positive thinking. anyway why dont just click on report to mod or report as inappropriate user? thats sure make the mods know what type of copycat is it


I would imagine the mods have more important things to do than worry about someone using someone else's avi.
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Yup, and it was when I was 5 years old or so..?

We were doing a test, and my cousin, who was in front me, suddenly turned around and tried to look at my paper and yanked at it. I pulled it back and a mini tug of war was on. It went unnoticed by the teacher (Since she was such a failure teacher)

And, she managed to rip a little bit of the edge.And during my state of shock, she peeked at my answer and turned to her paper, to write down my answer. Of course, I got irritated and pulled the bottom right corner of her paper and pulled. I ripped a piece far bigger than the one she ripped from me, and while I was inwardly smirking at my revenge, the teacher finally noticed and gave us a time out.

Meh.. I don't even know why I remember this..
Posted 10/28/08
My answer is half.
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i'd worry about people copying my artwork,
but alas, my pieces are simply stick figures.
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
oh and this is pretty much a duplicate since the thread creator made it about avatars.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3645/Avatar-Stealing.html?pg=36
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Jesterj wrote:

I would imagine the mods have more important things to do than worry about someone using someone else's avi.


yeah..sure they are. perhaps you should have a look at something hehe, thats the reports made by users to mod
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

wych_elm wrote:


Jesterj wrote:

I would imagine the mods have more important things to do than worry about someone using someone else's avi.


yeah..sure they are. perhaps you should have a look at something hehe, thats the reports made by users to mod


Oh, I know they get stupid things reported, but that is their fault for letting people define what they are reporting. Though trust me something like someone stealing someone else's avatar they could careless unless the two were fighting in the forums. I should know I helped cause getting an identical thread to get locked by stealing the thread creators avatar and slapping my name all over it.
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:

lol my younger brother made a nice and pretty unique loop when messing with FL Studio once, some regional news channel downloaded it of the internet and used it to precede their advertisement breaks


wow he's unknown popular.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

neuroneuster wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

lol my younger brother made a nice and pretty unique loop when messing with FL Studio once, some regional news channel downloaded it of the internet and used it to precede their advertisement breaks


wow he's unknown popular.


the worst part was that our PC formatted sometime later, so we had no way to prove the song was ours
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.