First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
girlfriends and video games
Posted 10/28/08

hoogleman wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


i always make sense cause im too awesome ;D
plus I never had a girlfriend in my life XD plus, I find them to be a waste of my time :o


That's your loss, because no self-respecting girl would like an arrogant and insensitive guy like yourself.

lol just cause i find girls as a waste of my time doesnt mean im arrogant. Also, just because I dont like western women or i find them as a waste of my time to DATE them, doesnt mean i respect them. And I dont think its a loss. its pretty much a gain for me since I wont have to deal with a relationship while applying to universities.

You're arrogant because you think that you're all that. And you're insensitive because apparently, you have poor reading skill and yet you plan to apply for universities with that; I said "self-respecting girl", I already knew that you don't respect women. Thank you for shooting yourself in the foot, figuratively speaking that is.


LOL man ur really funny...I dont think I need some1 online to tell me who I am when I already no who I am. Plus, I never said I dont respect women. I just said I find them a waste of time and I dont think im all that. I think alot of people at school are alot better then me.


If you respect someone, you won't be thinking that they're a waste of your time. Also, you're such a bad speller, those at your school don't even have to try to beat you. You're just too arrogant to even do your best. And finally, I'm not the funny one when you're the laughing stock.
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


i always make sense cause im too awesome ;D
plus I never had a girlfriend in my life XD plus, I find them to be a waste of my time :o


That's your loss, because no self-respecting girl would like an arrogant and insensitive guy like yourself.

lol just cause i find girls as a waste of my time doesnt mean im arrogant. Also, just because I dont like western women or i find them as a waste of my time to DATE them, doesnt mean i respect them. And I dont think its a loss. its pretty much a gain for me since I wont have to deal with a relationship while applying to universities.

You're arrogant because you think that you're all that. And you're insensitive because apparently, you have poor reading skill and yet you plan to apply for universities with that; I said "self-respecting girl", I already knew that you don't respect women. Thank you for shooting yourself in the foot, figuratively speaking that is.


LOL man ur really funny...I dont think I need some1 online to tell me who I am when I already no who I am. Plus, I never said I dont respect women. I just said I find them a waste of time and I dont think im all that. I think alot of people at school are alot better then me.


If you respect someone, you won't be thinking that they're a waste of your time. Also, you're such a bad speller, those at your school don't even have to try to beat you. You're just too arrogant to even do your best. And finally, I'm not the funny one when you're the laughing stock.

lol I dont rly care about my spelling errors since im using internet talk. Whats the point if u understand it? plus, I find dating in general to be a waste of my time. I dont find women to be a waste of time. Also, im not arrogant lol I do my best in school. lol w.e I know myself more then u no me. mind as well squelch ya since ur prly going to say something lame again :o
Posted 10/28/08

hoogleman wrote:


lol I dont rly care about my spelling errors since im using internet talk. Whats the point if u understand it? plus, I find dating in general to be a waste of my time. I dont find women to be a waste of time. Also, im not arrogant lol I do my best in school. lol w.e I know myself more then u no me. mind as well squelch ya since ur prly going to say something lame again :o


Internet talk? That's the lamest excuse for insensitivity from someone so arrogant like yourself. You don't make sense when you voice your opinion, and you don't see to point to make others understand you. If that's not arrogant then consider yourself being ignorant.

And finally, do tell me how do you feel when you see yourself as a result of your parents' seemly "time wasting" activity?
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


lol I dont rly care about my spelling errors since im using internet talk. Whats the point if u understand it? plus, I find dating in general to be a waste of my time. I dont find women to be a waste of time. Also, im not arrogant lol I do my best in school. lol w.e I know myself more then u no me. mind as well squelch ya since ur prly going to say something lame again :o


Internet talk? That's the lamest excuse for insensitivity from someone so arrogant like yourself. You don't make sense when you voice your opinion, and you don't see to point to make others understand you. If that's not arrogant then consider yourself being ignorant.

And finally, do tell me how do you feel when you see yourself as a result of your parents' seemly "time wasting" activity?

I guess that wasnt my last response D:. lol my first comment was joke, u realize that right. Anyways, I dont care about correcting my spelling on internet talk cause it wont effect me in the future. Sure ull think that I look stupid but do u think I care about how some1 thinks about me over the internet? no I dont. Second, my parents seemly time wasting activity is the result of me....and ur point is? lol I dont c the point. My parents has nothing to do with my feelings towards dating people. lol wow, I dont care if u think im arrogant or ignorant. I dont care if u dont agree with me because this is the interweb. Anyways ya, I <3 u alot!!!! <3 <3!!!!
k k soz for this argument we've been having people D:. Be sure to enjoy it ;D
Posted 10/28/08

hoogleman wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


lol I dont rly care about my spelling errors since im using internet talk. Whats the point if u understand it? plus, I find dating in general to be a waste of my time. I dont find women to be a waste of time. Also, im not arrogant lol I do my best in school. lol w.e I know myself more then u no me. mind as well squelch ya since ur prly going to say something lame again :o


Internet talk? That's the lamest excuse for insensitivity from someone so arrogant like yourself. You don't make sense when you voice your opinion, and you don't see to point to make others understand you. If that's not arrogant then consider yourself being ignorant.

And finally, do tell me how do you feel when you see yourself as a result of your parents' seemly "time wasting" activity?

I guess that wasnt my last response D:. lol my first comment was joke, u realize that right. Anyways, I dont care about correcting my spelling on internet talk cause it wont effect me in the future. Sure ull think that I look stupid but do u think I care about how some1 thinks about me over the internet? no I dont. Second, my parents seemly time wasting activity is the result of me....and ur point is? lol I dont c the point. My parents has nothing to do with my feelings towards dating people. lol wow, I dont care if u think im arrogant or ignorant. I dont care if u dont agree with me because this is the interweb. Anyways ya, I <3 u alot!!!! <3 <3!!!!
k k soz for this argument we've been having people D:. Be sure to enjoy it ;D


If you don't care then don't speak up, pure and simple, which right now you're nether one of them.

One thing you're right is the fact that your parents have nothing to do about your view on dating, because they sure weren't thinking about how embarrassing you are now when they were dating back then.

Do you still wish to see how arrogant and ignorant you are? Just speak up with your insensitive "internet talk".
Posted 10/28/08
Some girls that play vid games are cool, doesn't make them differ from us though.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

touchzanaflexpens wrote:


to all the girls out there with boyfriends, do you play video games with your man and if so, is it because iu like to or because you love or like you man enough to do what makes him happy? lol long sentences ftw lol

I've recently been "forcing" my girlfriend to play with me or to atleast watch..BECAUSE..I'm sick of having to sit through all her girly movies..so this week its PAYBACK TIME MUAHAHAHA GTA 4 ALL WEEK AND SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT MUHAHAHAHAHA

kthnxbye


Dude...you're not 23...

And yeah, I do play video games, if I can I will with my bf, but usually for my own enjoyment.


LOL I'm not? why don't you think I'm the age i say i am?
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

super52 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


to all the girls out there with boyfriends, do you play video games with your man and if so, is it because iu like to or because you love or like you man enough to do what makes him happy? lol long sentences ftw lol

I've recently been "forcing" my girlfriend to play with me or to atleast watch..BECAUSE..I'm sick of having to sit through all her girly movies..so this week its PAYBACK TIME MUAHAHAHA GTA 4 ALL WEEK AND SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT MUHAHAHAHAHA

kthnxbye


Dude...you're not 23...

And yeah, I do play video games, if I can I will with my bf, but usually for my own enjoyment.


LOL I'm not? why don't you think I'm the age i say i am?



Uh...well, I guess you could be...assuming you're immature for your age. Your post looks like something a 12-year-old would write. Also, it's amazing how many people fake their ages around here...
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

touchzanaflexpens wrote:


super52 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


to all the girls out there with boyfriends, do you play video games with your man and if so, is it because iu like to or because you love or like you man enough to do what makes him happy? lol long sentences ftw lol

I've recently been "forcing" my girlfriend to play with me or to atleast watch..BECAUSE..I'm sick of having to sit through all her girly movies..so this week its PAYBACK TIME MUAHAHAHA GTA 4 ALL WEEK AND SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT MUHAHAHAHAHA

kthnxbye


Dude...you're not 23...

And yeah, I do play video games, if I can I will with my bf, but usually for my own enjoyment.


LOL I'm not? why don't you think I'm the age i say i am?



Uh...well, I guess you could be...assuming you're immature for your age. Your post looks like something a 12-year-old would write. Also, it's amazing how many people fake their ages around here...


yea I'm VERY immature for my age, my girl likes immature guys, weird right?!
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Well, I'm not a guy, and I'm not dating anyone as of yet, but I wouldn't mind playing video games with my boyfriend if I had one. I only mind if it's not the kind of video game I like. xD

Some guys and girls don't like video games, period. However, if the boy or girl is willing enough to give it a chance, then try showing them a video game that is playable and enjoyable for him/her and you. I guess that's how things work.
Posted 10/29/08
thats kinda mean to do to your girlfriend, i myself play video games once in a while but if by bf ever made me sit and watch like that he wouldn't be my bf for very long...
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
I don't have a boyfriend, don't intend to have one. I do have male friends though, and we can spend twelve hours or more just playing video games--RPGs mostly, with some racing, fighting and all-purpose games like Mario Party to mix things up from time to time. As for romance movies I seem to be one of the few women in the world who don't like romance movies (I think of typical romance movies as the girls' version of way-too-overglorified-and-plotted porn, but that's just my opinion)--I'd rather see Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, Jaws or Godzilla any day of the week.

So if you're a gamer and your girlfriend would rather see romance movies, why not just get a different girlfriend? Saves headaches for the both of you, and as anyone can see here there are gamer girls and romantic guys out there.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Yea, if it's a fun game...Not some boring racing games.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

super52 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


super52 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


to all the girls out there with boyfriends, do you play video games with your man and if so, is it because iu like to or because you love or like you man enough to do what makes him happy? lol long sentences ftw lol

I've recently been "forcing" my girlfriend to play with me or to atleast watch..BECAUSE..I'm sick of having to sit through all her girly movies..so this week its PAYBACK TIME MUAHAHAHA GTA 4 ALL WEEK AND SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT MUHAHAHAHAHA

kthnxbye


Dude...you're not 23...

And yeah, I do play video games, if I can I will with my bf, but usually for my own enjoyment.


LOL I'm not? why don't you think I'm the age i say i am?



Uh...well, I guess you could be...assuming you're immature for your age. Your post looks like something a 12-year-old would write. Also, it's amazing how many people fake their ages around here...


yea I'm VERY immature for my age, my girl likes immature guys, weird right?!


Eh...I suppose. I guess everyone has their preference.

406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

TechnoGeezer wrote:


furoris wrote:

Well, I guess if guys want to play video games with their girlfriends, they should find one that likes to play them, and not annoy the one who's pretending to be into it so you'll pay attention to her.

Don't know why most girls don't like it though, video games are so addicting xP! (Especially when you beat the guys at it and don't even practice!)


True but the guys should be spending money on their girlfriends and not video games , lol


Hehe, depends on what they like the most xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.