First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your Favourite Cheesecake Flavours?
Member
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
blueberry cheese cake...hahah... yummy!!
Member
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at the end of da...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
ewww i hate cheesecake haha~ it just tastes weird to me hehe :]
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
i like chocolate cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake...
KEO
2176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My momma's house
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
CHEESE CAKE
Member
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i like mint chocolate chip cheesecake, when it has belguim chocolate bits and also crumbed flake
Posted 11/12/08
any, they're all really good.
Posted 11/12/08
any knid of cheese cake>.< i can eat any as long as its chese cake>.<yaeh!
Member
1282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

GundamGirl wrote:

i like mint chocolate chip cheesecake, when it has belguim chocolate bits and also crumbed flake


wow mint chocolate chip cheesecake.. i love mint alot.. tink will be super nice.. and crumbed flakes,, sure very nice too.. oh man.. hahaha
Member
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

pandoraboxes wrote:


GundamGirl wrote:

i like mint chocolate chip cheesecake, when it has belguim chocolate bits and also crumbed flake


wow mint chocolate chip cheesecake.. i love mint alot.. tink will be super nice.. and crumbed flakes,, sure very nice too.. oh man.. hahaha


its made with cream, creamed cheese, icing sugar, a tiny bit of green food colouring,mint flavoring, bits of belguim chocolate after its all mixed u add crumbled flake. its yummy.
Member
1282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

GundamGirl wrote:


pandoraboxes wrote:


GundamGirl wrote:

i like mint chocolate chip cheesecake, when it has belguim chocolate bits and also crumbed flake


wow mint chocolate chip cheesecake.. i love mint alot.. tink will be super nice.. and crumbed flakes,, sure very nice too.. oh man.. hahaha


its made with cream, creamed cheese, icing sugar, a tiny bit of green food colouring,mint flavoring, bits of belguim chocolate after its all mixed u add crumbled flake. its yummy.


wow.. it really sound real nice.. hahaha... bt dun tink can find in my country.. so wasted.. u really lucky.. and thanks fr sharing.. haha
Member
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
rasberry and oreo cheesecake
Member
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
i prefer originals <3

Member
1075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
raspberry but all others work 4 mi. xept chocolate. im not a really big fan of chocolate....
Posted 11/21/08
OREO CHEESECAKE!!!
Member
2940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
i just tried blueberry cheesecake and it is delicious!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.