First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
New cellphone applications to watch movie's from ur cell phone
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Has anyone heard of mhome?? It's a new application for most cell phones..It's pretty cool...i use it to upload and download files to the computer to the cellphone.... So like if you have any new movies and want to watch it on the phone..you can send it through the applications Yuppiers... just sign up through this site and download this application to your phone and you can share it to ur friends :D...just like i did!!! hehe...

here is the site http://mhome.guiang.net/cpp

THIS ISN't an ADVERTISMENT..i just want to share!!!
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada a...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Oh seemks cool
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Hmmm... Advertising? o_O=
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
no this isn't advertising..this is a new applications i want people to use cuz i think its cool :D..i use it..so i want to share it with people...
Posted 10/28/08
Finally.
I can masturbate to videos at school instead of magazines.
God bless those fags that created the phone.
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Finally.
I can masturbate to videos at school instead of magazines.
God bless those fags that created the phone.


You're a tiny hamster.
Your shaft is so tiny that when people see you masturbate, it looks like your just flicking it. So, no worries to them. They look at you pitifully.
Posted 10/28/08

whatsome wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Finally.
I can masturbate to videos at school instead of magazines.
God bless those fags that created the phone.


You're a tiny hamster.
Your shaft is so tiny that when people see you masturbate, it looks like your just flicking it. So, no worries to them. They look at you pitifully.

It doesn't matter if they look at me pitifully.
I already have you sucking it.

Posted 10/28/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


whatsome wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Finally.
I can masturbate to videos at school instead of magazines.
God bless those fags that created the phone.


You're a tiny hamster.
Your shaft is so tiny that when people see you masturbate, it looks like your just flicking it. So, no worries to them. They look at you pitifully.

It doesn't matter if they look at me pitifully.
I already have you sucking it.



Your tiny penis doesn't intimidate me. A paper cut can easily chop that shaft of yours.
Posted 10/28/08

whatsome wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


whatsome wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Finally.
I can masturbate to videos at school instead of magazines.
God bless those fags that created the phone.


You're a tiny hamster.
Your shaft is so tiny that when people see you masturbate, it looks like your just flicking it. So, no worries to them. They look at you pitifully.

It doesn't matter if they look at me pitifully.
I already have you sucking it.



Your tiny penis doesn't intimidate me. A paper cut can easily chop that shaft of yours.

Your not supposed to be intimidated.
If you were would you be sucking on it right now?
You most likely worship it.
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Interesting, even though I barely use my cell phone.
Posted 10/28/08

Dream on, needle dick.
2283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
why would you watch movies on a small screen?
Posted 10/28/08

whatsome wrote:


Dream on, needle dick.

Continue your fantasies about my dick, fag.
Posted 10/28/08

I'll just buy you some ice cream.
Posted 10/28/08

whatsome wrote:


I'll just buy you some ice cream.

Yay.
I <3 u.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.